Blue Jays Discussion: Off-Season Madness the 12th: We don't know Dickey (about any extension. Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Carry on. And 2 friendly reminders:

1) No unsourced rumors, and no rumors from anything less than accredited media sources or members. This means that it either comes from a media outlet (TSN, Sportsnet, ESPN, Fox sports, radio, etc) or from someone affiliated with such an outlet, or a team itself. Twitter feeds must verifiably belong to those people (eg Ken Rosenthal, Jon Morosi, Shi David, Buster Olney, etc). Retweets by official sources only count if the original tweet is legit too.

2) As you can see, I'm not averse to Dickey puns, but keep them tasteful. We can't get too vulgar or across the line.

thanks.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Guys that tweet is from yesterday night

One post in and you're all getting twitter trolled again

DatsyukianDeke*

If you guys had to give up one of D'arnaud or Gose. Which one would you trade ?

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Wandered over to the Rags board to their MLB thread. They seem to think they'll get TDA, Syndergaard, AND Sanchez for Dickey and Thole and someone else. Yeah ****ing right. They want Gose too. My god....

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Reviewing our prospects to see how good they still are made me look at the 2011 draft, which in turn lead me to remember a certain player from that draft drafted by the Cubs. That player is Trevor Gretzky, so I looked his stats up. Seemed to have a good AZL season, ableit he hit with no power. Only 2 extra base hits in 115 AB.

and rule number 3)

no laughing, giggling or joking. no fun will be had in this thread.

Crappy jokes aren't funny, and let's be honest, most of the ones made were crappy.

DPyro

Jun 28, 2010
@JonHeymanCBS
#mets, #jays still working to finalize. Jays willing to include d'arnaud, but said to want prospect back with dickey

Sorry guys :laugh:

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
If you guys had to give up one of D'arnaud or Gose. Which one would you trade ?

Gose, only because of how special D'Arnaud could be. There are questions about Gose's bat, especially K's which is an issue for a speed guy. D'Arnaud has the whole package behind the plate. Even if his back/knee doesn't allow him to catch, he would still make a damn good DH/1B IMO.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Hopefully they can make the playoffs after this crazy offseason.

I'm imagining the Blue Jays starting rotation against the Angels bats in the ALCS.

DatsyukianDeke*

Jays in the playoffs, with a packed Dome would be awesome to experience. Something that the city of Toronto really needs. Hopefully they convince some of the Leaf fans as well, maybe get some of them out to the ballpark as well.

mikebel111*

@JonHeymanCBS
#mets, #jays still working to finalize. Jays willing to include d'arnaud, but said to want prospect back with dickey

Sorry guys :laugh:

thank you AA, i knew he wasn't stupid to do this deal straight up, i want a top prospect with dickey, if its giving up TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad