Off-Season Avatar Thread: Subban Theme

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
My suggestion for the off-season is that we should sport PK Subban avatars to celebrate his Norris win... especially considering the discourse on the mainboard.

I know it's petty and will probably make people hate us even more, but it could be fun. Anyway, just a suggestion.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Hey Mods, would I be able to have an avatar of Subban with a caption of "the 2013 Erik Karlsson award winner"? Or would that be a violation of the rules?

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Can someone make me an avi? I think it's time I finally posted one. Something around Subban and trolling would be nice.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Can someone make me an avi? I think it's time I finally posted one. Something around Subban and trolling would be nice.

How about a Subban troll face?

pktrollface.jpg

68*

Please put an asterisk next to Norris*. You don't wanna offend Senators fans, do you?

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Hey Mods, would I be able to have an avatar of Subban with a caption of "the 2013 Erik Karlsson award winner"? Or would that be a violation of the rules?

Technically, it would probably pass the rules, but would get cut down not long after it started a bunch of flame wars. Not worth your time, IMO.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007

What's up with you and your recent **** disturbing?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
What's up with you and your recent **** disturbing?

I guess I'm like the Montreal Canadiens, I play down to my opponents. As HFboards becomes crappier so do I...though I never was all that great in the first place.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
MiG...I have a request. If you have the time, could you make me a Subban deal with it avatar where the Norris Trophy descends in his hands? Or something like that?

If you don't have time don't worry about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad