Of the 8 teams left, which SCF matchup would be a ratings flop?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
NBC would seize up and have a heart attack if it had to put Calgary and Montreal on the air. It would do great in Canada tho.

For overall worst viewership I'm gonna go with Anaheim and Tampa.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Chicago and New York would have the best rating. Calgary/Tampa Bay would be a good one too since it's a rematch.

Minnesota/Montreal I think would be pretty low.

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
In the US :
Montreal-Calgary (NBC might as well skip it), No local market and no one in the States would care,

....but it would be huge in Canada.

NYR-CHI would be great for the States.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
In the US :
Montreal-Calgary (NBC might as well skip it), No local market and no one in the States would care,

....but it would be huge in Canada.

NYR-CHI would be great for the States.

I actually wonder if NBC has a clause in their TV deal that lets them bump all 7 games of the SCF to NBCSN in the event it's two Canadian teams.

Would not surprise me one bit.

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
I imagine Gaudreau would draw quite a bit of focus from the East Coast. Does Pacioretty have any following in the US?

I live in South Jersey, where Gaudreau is from, and I assure you no one cares, except for people who played against him as kids.

I dont know how is following is in Boston, but I cant imagine it's huge

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I live in South Jersey, where Gaudreau is from, and I assure you no one cares, except for people who played against him as kids.

I dont know how is following is in Boston, but I cant imagine it's huge

Well, it was big enough to launch the whole "Johnny Hockey" ridiculousness, anyway. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad