Injury Report: OEL with Upper-Body Injury

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Oh dear god.

I really, really, really hope it is something minor and not re-occurring. Like pectoral strain or something mundane like that.

Olli Franchise can't be hurt!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Ahhh, it'll just be something minor, right guys? .. RIGHT!?

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I have to think that, if it were a concussion or anything like that, he wouldn't just be day-to-day.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I just talked to my "source"
She said he seems fine, said he was more upset about losing rather than anything else.

EDIT:

zw19va.jpg

I'm the blue she's the yellow. There's more than this but I'm not trying to put my conversations all over the internet :laugh:

The vibe that I'm getting from her is that he will be back before we know it.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
so you need to get with her just so you can meet OEL and get all the regular posters here some autographs, do your duty bro

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
The way that text thread reads, sounds like maybe OEL's getting with her... I mean, who calls him 'Oliver'? :laugh:

Woah bro, I'm the blue she's the yellow, I called him Oliver :laugh:

If I would've said OEL she probably would've thought it was a typo. She and her friend hang out with him, both good looking girls and I'm taking one to the Detroit game on Saturday so I'll do my best with the autograph requests lol.

However, I find myself asking her more about him rather than herself, so I have to make sure I make it known I'm more interested in her than him guys :laugh:

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Woah bro, I'm the blue she's the yellow, I called him Oliver :laugh:

If I would've said OEL she probably would've thought it was a typo. She and her friend hang out with him, both good looking girls and I'm taking one to the Detroit game on Saturday so I'll do my best with the autograph requests lol.

However, I find myself asking her more about him rather than herself, so I have to make sure I make it known I'm more interested in her than him guys :laugh:

Don't blow this man. The hopes and dreams of Oliver-loving people everywhere march with you. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad