Confirmed with Link: OEL Signs 8 year Extension (8.25 AAV)

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Take this for what it's worth but Mike Johnson was on with Steve Kouleus this morning. He thins OEL is more likely going to re-sign and he based that on conversations he had with OEL at the Worlds. Apparently OEL is buying the direction of the franchise under Chayka.

I think OEL loves the team, likes Arizona, likes his contract offers, and likes Chayka and the direction he's taking the team.

The only thing he doesn't like, I'll bet you dollars to donuts, is the prospect of shopping for new real estate in Houston.

Reactions: AZviaNJ and rt

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Take this for what it's worth but Mike Johnson was on with Steve Kouleus this morning. He thins OEL is more likely going to re-sign and he based that on conversations he had with OEL at the Worlds. Apparently OEL is buying the direction of the franchise under Chayka.
That's not new. OEL has stated more than once he likes it here and is happy with the direction of the team. He knows this is his team. All this trade speculation and trade proposals is just an exercise in futility.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Details on a new arena. No, I have no secret info, but it's in two weeks, soooooooooooooo.

Careful.... you’ll end up having one of these start stalking you...

llama.jpg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Would not need to wait on trade agreement.
Unless a player coming back has a July 1 signing bonus and/or the acquiring team wants to announce extension same day and/or we’re getting an RFA back and want the same. Haha. :)

Listen, I HAVE to take EVERYTHING as bad news first. It’s a compulsion. I can’t help it. :)

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Unless a player coming back has a July 1 signing bonus and/or the acquiring team wants to announce extension same day and/or we’re getting an RFA back and want the same. Haha. :)

Listen, I HAVE to take EVERYTHING as bad news first. It’s a compulsion. I can’t help it. :)
I understand that.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012

I was just thinking about this. I have been a Leafs fan for almost 40 years and a Coyotes fan for about 10 years. WTF is wrong with me!!!!

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Can someone maybe poke Craig Morgan? Or is he on his monthly vacation again? I forget, is it usually the 1st and 2nd week of each month that he takes completely off? Maybe it was the 2nd and 3rd? Or possibly the 3rd and 4th week of every month? I can't remember.

Reactions: Jakey53

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Getting him signed and putting this to bed would certainly help get that bad taste of the lottery out of my mouth. We need some good news going in the draft.
Zadina falling to 5 might also help.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad