Injury Report: OEL out about 3 weeks with meniscus tear per Gambo

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm mainly worried it's going to be something that won't fully heal without extensive rehab/rest so if he keeps playing he'll have to play hurt the last 2-3 months. We've seen him play injured before and it was....not the best.

Or 4-5 months. :naughty:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
We are living in the twilight zone. Eventually the injured graphic will be 2 columns instead of 1 and still stretch from top to bottom on the screen.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
At least we have a ppg 21yo AHL Dman we can call up. Interested to see what Capo can do if he gets the go

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Watch us limp into the playoffs only to get smashed by Winnipeg or Nashville in the first round. All this winning is fun but look at our prospects after Hayden. We could really use a top five pick.

This is the nightmare scenerio for me. Hell a top 10 pick this year would be just fine. I'm really impressed with the team and the growth under RTs system. We still need to score more and our offense first type players have not been doing that consistently enough in my mind.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Yup he’s done.

Time to name Hammer captain and move ahead. Orbituary for OEL will be written on the 2nd.

Please make any donations out to his brother, so we can send it to the family.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Day to day after the MRI? Good news in that the MRI did not show anything definitely requiring surgery. My guess is a sprained ligament, but I'm no Leonard McCoy.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Just from what I can gather off Twitter they did the MRI and want to wait a few days to maybe do another one to see if there’s any change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad