Eklund Rumor: Oduya to the Hawks

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'll believe it when I see it, Ek is gonna have a few of these over the next couple days.

jmart21

MISC!!!
Nov 16, 2009
All Over The Place
I can't imagine the stress these players go through leading up to deadline time...constantly checking their phones, reading the insider reports, etc etc. You head constantly full of scenarios where you have to uproot your family.

Then....you check hockeybuzz and see your name.
The relief finally comes over you.
You call your wife, "Honey, you stop packing. I'm not getting traded".

HawkeyFanatic

Dec 15, 2007
N/A
you dont have to have sources to come up with this type of rumour

Hawks love bringing back their old guys: Ladd, Campbell, Versteeg a few times, etc

Beyond that, Q isn't a huge fan of rookie D-men and I can see them looking for an "upgrade" (in his mind) over Kempny and Oduya would fit the bill

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
The prefix of the thread is the source. It is on his fancy trade tracker thing-a-ma-bob

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Well, we know he isn't going to the Caps. That said, this looks to me to be more of a made up idea, based on old connections. Those rarely work out.

Besides, Hawks don't want to move picks this year because they host the draft. Dallas would have to accept a pick next year or a prospect.

Time will tell.

LeafsTop6

Jan 9, 2009
Markham
I can't imagine the stress these players go through leading up to deadline time...constantly checking their phones, reading the insider reports, etc etc. You head constantly full of scenarios where you have to uproot your family.

hahahha so good.. made my morning

monsieurthibz

Oct 8, 2016
Montreal

Gold. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

mikee

Jul 6, 2016
Except Oduya does not provide any help if Hjalmarsson is out as they play on different sides of the ice. Hawks need help on the right side, not the left. Hammer also gives them the luxury of flipping him back over to his natural left side if they find a righty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad