odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
i grabbed the hockey news (feb 14) between games today. there is an article form mike brophy at page 22. At the end of the piece there are odds for big 7 at olympics.

here

according to him:

finland: no miikka kiprusoff, NO CHANCE!

slovakia: unless peter budaj, karol krizan, or jan lasak goes to bed one night and wakes up the next day as patrick roy, they CANNOT be taken seriously as medal hopefuls.

does enybody else (besides me) think that unless "senior writer" mike brophy goes to bed one night and wakes up the next day as bob mckenzie he knows **** about objective journalism and respect?

anybody good at math here? : what are the odds to see finland and slovakia in final base on his odds?

btw: what do you think about media and torin 2006?

The_Eck

Jan 5, 2006
Montreal
e-e said:
i grabbed the hockey news (feb 14) between games today. there is an article form mike brophy at page 22. At the end of the piece there are odds for big 7 at olympics.

here

according to him:

slovakia: unless peter budaj, karol krizan, or jan lasak goes to bed one night and wakes up the next day as patrick roy, they CANNOT be taken seriously as medal hopefuls.

does enybody else (besides me) think that unless "senior writer" mike brophy goes to bed one night and wakes up the next day as bob mckenzie he knows **** about objective journalism and respect?

anybody good at math here? : what are the odds to see finland and slovakia in final base on his odds?

He is right about the goaltending for slovakia and finland. What's the big deal?? Many reporters including bob mckenzie had the czechs and canada playing for the gold medal. No need to get worked up over it.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
e-e said:

here

according to him:

That guy cannot be taken seriously. Lasak and Budaj are fine goaltenders and to deny the chance of the Slovaks for even a medal is just false. They have a real good squad and are playing good hockey in Torino. IMO opinion goaltending is overrated anyways, it is not the most crucial point for team success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad