Rosters and Ratings: October Roster Update - Missing Players

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
So the first roster update is out, and some high profile names are missing.
Anyone care to share a list of players/prospects/draft eligibles they noticed are still missing (AHL, NHL, CHL, USHL/NCAA, KHL etc)

So far I've noticed:
Zadina
Bracco
Samsonov
Hague
Timmins
Wahlstrom
Q. Hughes
J. Hughes

Haven't made anybody yet though, as I'm not sure how I should make them, anyone care to add players they saw are missing and that I should create, as well as overalls/potentials/player types. Ideally any players who's overalls are way off as well. Appreciate it, thanks.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
This is ridiculous. Cale Fleury missing for Montreal and two Czech D-men that are in Laval for them. I just wasted 3 hours editing rosters before I realized all these players around the league were missing and now have to wait probably another couple weeks again for EA's roster update to include them.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
You can find Zadina on the Top Prospects Red roster.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Any rookie pro players that were sent to the AHL were removed. They all need to sign individual waivers to be allowed in the game. This is unfortunatley not an EA issue.

Most players sign them fairly quickly and will be put back in, in the next update, while some players, like Jeremy Bracco, just never get put back in. (Bracco was in the release rosters last year but quickly removed once he was assigned to the AHL, and was never reinserted into the game. He wasn't in NHL 16 either, despite being in the OHL. Not sure if Bracco just doesn't want to be in the game or what)

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Anyone know when the next update drops? Waiting for this one to finally start editing everyone

aigledefeu

Oct 30, 2011
quebec
There is still a lot of missing players on the Ahl. They added maybe half of them.

Most notable miss are;
Lind
Sokolov
Shaw
Mcleod
Sharangovich
Fortier
Bellows

Edit: At least, the missing euro players are still on their old team (Palmu, Dahlen, Juolevi, Sandin, Koivula, Kaut)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->