Visit site
This should be good
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Funny how none of our goalies deserve these losses. They get no ****ing help and the team takes way too many stupid penalties, so they are always down a man. Our offense literally has no idea what to do anymore. For a 10 minute span, I couldn't see them make anymore than 2 or 3 complete passes before coughing up the puck.

Good - Emery, Vinny, Read
Bad - Offense, Lavy is still here
Ugly - Watching our team give up on Emery, who played well

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
This is going to have a lot of ugly.

Anyone else wish the announcers, GM, players, coach, and reporters would just be ****ing honest about this crap?

If one of them would just come out and be like "We suck, our GM sucks, and we're sorry to you fans" that would make me feel halfway decent about this. I know it's unrealistic and won't happen but you get it. Just hate all the window dressing.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Good - Vinny and read again
Bad- every other Flyer
Ugly - Lavy and his ****ing **** system and again splitting up his two best players for most of game. Dressing Rosehill, no in game adjustments.

flybynite77

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
I wonder if I'll read more "Flyers ran into a hot goalie" comments. Probably something that irks me the most. At some point you have to realize it's not the Flyers always running into hot goalies, but the quality of Flyers play making the goalie look hot.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Give Rinaldo an eight year extension. Go for it. If Talbot can get that ****ing contract then make Rinaldo the new GM.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
This is going to have a lot of ugly.

Anyone else wish the announcers, GM, players, coach, and reporters would just be ****ing honest about this crap?

If one of them would just come out and be like "We suck, our GM sucks, and we're sorry to you fans" that would make me feel halfway decent about this. I know it's unrealistic and won't happen but you get it. Just hate all the window dressing.
I genuinely believe you're overreacting, because it's "fun" to be dramatic. And that's all I'll say in this thread.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
The Good- Vinny, Read and Emery until the third

The Bad- It's still the 2012-2013 season

The Ugly- Lavi and his constipated face and neutered system

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
Good

Vinny
Zac

Bad

The way Vinny and Zac are used.
Hosehill.

Ugly

Let's see...

Timonen. Coburn. Mez. L Schenn. Streit in his own zone. Read can't corral a pass. Simmonds is all fury, no brains. B Schenn and Couturier are invisible. Giroux is lost at sea and looks too slow and small for a 1C. Hartnell and his dumb penalties. Couturdier. Voracek - I like him as a player, but he's ugly.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Good: Rinaldo, Emery, Read was OK but I'll through him in there

Bad: Everyone else, the refs and Lavi's stupid face

Other: I got nothing.

Quick turn around so maybe we at least show some life tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Funny how none of our goalies deserve these losses. They get no ****ing help and the team takes way too many stupid penalties, so they are always down a man. Our offense literally has no idea what to do anymore. For a 10 minute span, I couldn't see them make anymore than 2 or 3 complete passes before coughing up the puck.

Good - Emery, Vinny, Read
Bad - Offense, Lavy is still here
Ugly - Watching our team give up on Emery, who played well

Add Rinaldo to the good as he's doing his job. Offense is bad, team defense is bad for the third year in a row....

Like I said at the end if the last thread, this team is just playing uninspired right now. G needs to step up as the captain of this team.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I genuinely believe you're overreacting, because it's "fun" to be dramatic. And that's all I'll say in this thread.

Yeah because let's pretend I'm the only one feeling this way and like this team isn't a massive cluster**** right now.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
The good: Emery, Vinny, Read, Rinaldo

The bad: Whole team looked unmotivated and demoralized.

The ugly: The officiating and two straight games where the goalies played well but have nothing to show for it. I guess Bryz wasnt the problem with this team after all.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Bad- every other Flyer
Ugly - Lavy and his ****ing **** system and again splitting up his two best players for most of game. Dressing Rosehill, no in game adjustments.

I challenge you to post one (1) comment that isn't crying about Lavi. Literally one. I don't think you can.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Good: Read and Vinny. Lather, rinse, repeat
Bad: How much time do you have?
Ugly: People acting like Pronger would make a difference. Look at how Kimmo looks now. Pronger was already getting slower after all his surgeries before the eye injury and he'd be looking like Kimmo does now, or worse. Having 2009/2010 Pronger in 2013/2014 wouldn't make any difference.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
Good: We are terrible but atleast we aren't stuck with Briere instead of Vinny.

the Bad: everything

the ugly: it's time. gotta fire him. sorry

flyersfan28

Aug 17, 2013
Bad- every other Flyer

how manny time rosehill play ?
why lavi dont play him when you loss by 3 with 1minute

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
So Mez plays 20 mins again and is on ice for 3? goal against.

While Schenn plays 13 mins. (I know he had 7 mins in the box, but still.)

And Coburn and Kimmo both over 25.

Lavi has to be fired. Now.

That is abysmal bench management.

Mez was even on the friggin PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad