GDT: October 21st at 7:00pm Blue Jackets @ Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I’d say as much as anything the refs fear being called homers calling a penalty to give the leafs a power-play. Pretty sure last year we had one of, if not the lowest power play opportunity’s in the league. Odd for such a fast skilled team.

makeup call incoming though. Hopefully they score on it

We were last in 2018-2019 and third last the season before. It’s bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

Swedish Gretzky

Oct 12, 2017
Sweden
Can MLSE please just stop participating in the NHL's revenue sharing program? Maybe a scare like that would help the league come to their senses and force them to fix this disgusting mess with their officials.

what mess? Why would the NHL habe anything against Leafs?

Conspiracy theories aside, is therr really no one who knows why they arent getting the appropriate calls?

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I am not 1 to believe in conspiracy theories. But Jesus Christ! these last 2 games have been red flag raising reffing against us BIG TIME!!!!

Reactions: Azazel and Al14

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
Just wanted to chime in and say that this is one of the very rare games that I don’t watch but went all in on some leafs on draftkings so fingers are crossed for a win lol

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
I’d say as much as anything the refs fear being called homers calling a penalty to give the leafs a power-play. Pretty sure last year we had one of, if not the lowest power play opportunity’s in the league. Odd for such a fast skilled team.

makeup call incoming though. Hopefully they score on it
NHL.com - Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad