Injury Report: Oct. 26: Scott Laughton out four weeks with broken finger (right hand)

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
It would be nice to get Patrick back but it will probably be Pitlick that will get back.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Yea my wish would be Frost but I am expecting Pitlick coming in with Raffl getting the promotion to the 3rd line. Maybe Pitlick on the 3rd since he played there. Only thought is prob not since he has been a healthy scratch

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I think we roll with the team that we have right now and Pitlick steps in. Pointless bringing up Frost to play fourth line minutes

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Laughts lost for a month with a broken finger. Hard luck for Laughts ,he was leading the PK in minutes and has been great in his own zone.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Correct move is Twarynski to 4LW, Raffl to 3LW, Pitlick to 4RW.
Give Vorobyev a few more games to show he belongs in the NHL.

Rubtsov and Frost need to marinate, Frost would be a question mark at LW, he didn't look comfortable playing there in the WJC, so why force the change on him - if Patrick turns out to be career threatening, we need to groom Frost to be the 3C, maybe as early as January.
If Vorobyev is a "fail" after 10 games or so, I'd expect Rubtsov to get a shot at 4C.

NAK? Up to him to impress the powers that be to give him the same shot as Twarynski and Bunnaman - it's not like Pitlick/Stewart are an insurmountable roadblock to a promotion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad