Pouliot-Tobin-Stewart
Neilson-Hrdel-Lemaire
Vachon-Coté-Arsenault

J.M. Bolduc-Sarsen
Coulombe-Desruisseaux
Tremblaly-F. Bolduc

Cory Schneider
Maxime Roy-Desruisseaux

We Will maybe have another 20 years old to add for 4th line or maybe a prospect from last year draft or someone from this year draft and maybe Danick Jasmin-Riel

We Have Speedster, Checkers, Scorers, Fighters, Godd Guy Defensively, Good Goaler, Mature Defense except F. Bolduc, 4 guy who could scored 100 points this year (Crosby, Roussin, Pouliot, Stewart), 7 Guy who could scored 25 goals or + (Crosby, Roussin, Charette, Stewart, Pouliot, Tobin, Hrdel), one of the leader in hits last year (Lemaire) even if he had miss 15 games or so and a God

RyanM

May 2, 2002
Sydney
Yes Rimouski will be great. This is not earth shattering news.They still need a goalie to win anything though and Schnieder is not 100% until he's actually there. The thing seperating them from everyone else is Crosby. If he gets hurt then Rimouski is in a lot more trouble then the other teams are if their top player goes down.

RyanM

May 2, 2002
Sydney
infinitesadd said:
Are you a fan of crosby?

Anyone with a brain that likes the game of hockey and has seen him play is a fan of his imo. If not then they're probably not much of a hockey fan.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
infinitesadd said:
Are you a fan of crosby?

Yeah i'm a fan of Crosby... but for me Crosby is just like what is Iginla is for Calgary or Nash is for Columbus... is our main guy... it's just that i can't wait that the season get started...

Clearly, i'm not just a CROSBY fan, i'm a HOCKEY fan!

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
RyanM said:
Yes Rimouski will be great. This is not earth shattering news.They still need a goalie to win anything though and Schnieder is not 100% until he's actually there. The thing seperating them from everyone else is Crosby. If he gets hurt then Rimouski is in a lot more trouble then the other teams are if their top player goes down.

If He Get Hurts... then... the guy who'll hurt him should call the police before getting out of the building :lol or if its in an away game... when the team came back to Rimouski he should stay at home :lol:

I just hope that Scheider come to Rimousk... because we could lose a lot if we make a deal with the Cats for corey Crawford...

Yeah Rimouski won jsut once when Crosby was in the WJC... but we had like 8 starter on the injured list included our Captain M-A Pouliot.. some players from Midget came play with us ... 3 i think + the ones who are not starter... so i think Rimouski could live without Crosby and still be a force...

thestonedkoala

Is J.M. Bolduc a top pairing defense? What's his strength and weaknesses?

IkeaMonkey*

RyanM said:
Anyone with a brain that likes the game of hockey and has seen him play is a fan of his imo. If not then they're probably not much of a hockey fan.

If that doesnt win ignorant statement of the year, I dont know what will...

RyanM

May 2, 2002
Sydney
HokEGoalie said:
If that doesnt win ignorant statement of the year, I dont know what will...

Meh, that's how talented he is. Ignore the hype and just watch this guy play and it's something special.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
Crosby wont even be in Rimouski next year ;)

He will be drafted 1st overall by Halifax in the WHA and then money will be thrown at him.

Crosby said he will play in Rimouski... forget about Halifax... you can dream ;)

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
:banana: The Moose are so cool... got to love those Halifax-Rimouski game.. they are so brutal that they almot kill Crosby and people got crazy in the arena... it's so hilarious :lol:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CrosbyIsGod said:
:banana: The Moose are so cool... got to love those Halifax-Rimouski game.. they are so brutal that they almot kill Crosby and people got crazy in the arena... it's so hilarious :lol:

LOL yeah we all know its illegal to touch Crosby.

But it worked. We beat you 4-3 and shut Crosby down.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
LOL yeah we all know its illegal to touch Crosby.

But it worked. We beat you 4-3 and shut Crosby down.

People in the Colisée would have jump on the ice and beat Moose players and the referees if they have could :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad