Observations XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
The teams with the top power plays send quick passes tape to tape often where the recipient gets off a shot immediately. Too often our passes are not cleanly placed and often times lead to the inevitable five second (exaggeration) wind up for a slap shot that misses the net or gets blocked.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
I'm not ultra high on either, but Gaudreau does have the playoff experience so I'd lean towards playing him.

well, he does have that going for himself. and I guess as long as he's not being a liability out there that I'll be fine with it. I just really liked Pitlick alongside Granlund. Seemed to be some chemistry there.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
well, he does have that going for himself. and I guess as long as he's not being a liability out there that I'll be fine with it. I just really liked Pitlick alongside Granlund. Seemed to be some chemistry there.
I doubt the coaches will break up the 2nd line to get those 2 together.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The 2nd place Admirals don't play Game 1 until the 21st (Easter Sunday) at Iowa at 4 PM.

You would have some of their players, like Richard, Blackwell or Tolvanen, available if needed.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
The 2nd place Admirals don't play Game 1 until the 21st (Easter Sunday) at Iowa at 4 PM.

You would have some of their players, like Richard, Blackwell or Tolvanen, available if needed.

Im pretty sure if we call them up we wont send them back because we only get 4 callups in the postseason

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Im pretty sure if we call them up we wont send them back because we only get 4 callups in the postseason

The Black Aces?

Game 5 of 5 is scheduled for Monday the 29th at 7 PM, but that game may shift to Sunday the 28th, if it ever gets played.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but why start games later when there isn't a conflicting national broadcast?

I would get it if WSH/CAR was on NBC at 6 and DAL/NSH was on NBC or NBCSN at 8:30. But how many potential viewers is it really benefitting to push our game back tomorrow?

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but why start games later when there isn't a conflicting national broadcast?

I would get it if WSH/CAR was on NBC at 6 and DAL/NSH was on NBC or NBCSN at 8:30. But how many potential viewers is it really benefitting to push our game back tomorrow?

Boston/Toronto are playing tomorrow at 6 on NBCSN and the Preds/Dallas at 8:30 on NBCSN. Game 4 has a 7PM start time.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Boston/Toronto are playing tomorrow at 6 on NBCSN and the Preds/Dallas at 8:30 on NBCSN. Game 4 has a 7PM start time.
right but WSH/CAR also play at 6. flames avalanche play at 9:00. starting 30 minutes after us.

i get it there is no perfect solution but 8:30 home starts suck and we will always be a recipient of those in the early rounds of the playoffs in the western conference.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
right but WSH/CAR also play at 6. flames avalanche play at 9:00. starting 30 minutes after us.

i get it there is no perfect solution but 8:30 home starts suck and we will always be a recipient of those in the early rounds of the playoffs in the western conference.

It is 9:30PM eastern time. For us in the eastern time zone it sucks even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad