Observations XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
That first star award seems to have given Turris the motivation he needed to start his season

Aardvarksson

gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
I really like this year's team. The playoff underperformers are stepping up (Hartman, Turris). We aren't relying on defenseman for offense. Bottom line depth has been shored up. When Watty is back the PK will get better...it's bad now.

We might drop a few games without Rinne, but there is a legitimate chance this team will be better than last year's.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
So yeah about the ratio of starts for Rinne vs Saros.....

And that awkward moment when we make a depth trade for a goalie that no one cares about who then becomes your backup.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
well that sucks... as long as it's only three games we should be ok.
Hopefully its day to day but since we dont have an extra roster spot nor do we have anyone waiver exempt to send down we had to put him on IR to be able to call up someone.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Just looking at my penalty sheet and no one has been called for the same penalty twice. An to no surprise Rinaldo leads the team with 5, 4 players have 3.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I do have to say, it was pretty funny watching Hartman get stood up by PK on the celebration. Reminds me of the this:

Barstool Sports

I don't think it actually means anything, but people are going to overanalyze everything PK does based on reputation.

Some quick observations as we pass 1/10 of the season:

Currently hold the best record in the league and the best goal differential at +12

I'm worried that our .533 GAA average is not going to be sustainable longterm, which means our offense needs to improve a bit. I think it can, but we still need more production from the middle of the lineup.

The Central has 5 teams with double digit points, while the next best division has 3 teams that can boast that. As always, the Central will be the toughest division in hockey.

8 of the next 10 are against playoff teams from last year. We will learn a lot about this team's fortitude by the end of that swing of games.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
last 5 games now we have given up 2 or less goals (including two shutouts). and that's in a league where scoring is up significanly so far from last year...

that will win you a lot of games especially when you are averaging 3.38 goals per game offensively.

Reactions: wadesworld

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
a few things i found interesting looking at the league standings this morning;

..the preds are the only team in the league without a road loss
..as of this morning the top 3 teams in the league point wise are all central teams (NSH, COL, WPG)
..overall the central division is 22-9-4 against the rest of the league (Dallas with 4 of those losses)
..9-2-2 against the Met
..4-4-1 against the Atlantic
..9-3-3 against the Pacific

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
we didn't deserve that penalty on arvidsson, but we 100% deserved that loss because of how god awful our special team play is.... pitiful. just pitiful.

and saros never really touched any of those last 3 unscreened shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad