Obnoxious Jets fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
Hey fellow Jets fans. I have read comments on the main board about how Jets fans are starting to become obnoxious...kinda like Leaf fans. And honestly, I read a few obnoxious posts out there for sure.
This is just a friendly encouragement to all of us not to overeact to our newfound potential for success, stay classy, stay humble and avoid trashing other teams. We don’t want a few Jets fans to ruin our reputation for the rest of us. Anyway, I really don’t want to seem preachy but I hope we protect our city’s reputation on the main boards. Just my thoughts.

Am I out to lunch here?

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
The regulars around here would never be doing what you mention.

With the bandwagon jumpers now fully onboard, you can expect this kind of behaviour for the remainder of the playoffs.

I'm sure the mods will have their hands full.

Reactions: GNP

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
I circle back to the series thread and there's not much nefarious going on there but baiting and trolling by a small handful of people identifying as Predator fans. Otherwise it's very civil. Sure other fanbases eyeroll because their teams aren't playing and we still are, so our posters are still here.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
The regulars around here would never be doing what you mention.

With the bandwagon jumpers now fully onboard, you can expect this kind of behaviour for the remainder of the playoffs.

There are a few semi regular posters that seem to thrive on it. Some of the same people who post on other team's boards. They seem to think it is good fun, but you are right it keeps the mods busy.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

Yep. I don't get the attraction, really: I stopped thinking that dropping flaming bags of shit on people's steps was funny back when I was 7.

We can't have threads devoted to discussing posters, however. I'd suggest reporting posters that break site rules (flaming, trolling, etc), no matter which team they cheer for. It degrades the discussion in threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->