Signing(s): OBJ 5 year deal

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Manning is already a poor starting QB. There's a good chance their next QB will be better than the current version of him rather quickly.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Doesn't matter. Great receivers produce regardless.
But is it worth signing a receiver to what usually amounts to a 3 yr deal if no passers you have are gonna get you anywhere? That's not me saying Eli can't either, but if that's the perception.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Manning is already a poor starting QB. There's a good chance their next QB will be better than the current version of him rather quickly.

I agree that Eli is a average to below average QB these days, I disagree that it’s going to be easy for the Giants to get a significant QB upgrade in the first few years of Beckham’s contract.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I agree that Eli is a average to below average QB these days, I disagree that it’s going to be easy for the Giants to get a significant QB upgrade in the first few years of Beckham’s contract.

I never said they would be getting a significant upgrade, I am just saying that replacing current Eli Manning will be not difficult.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I never said they would be getting a significant upgrade, I am just saying that replacing current Eli Manning will be not difficult.
As long as he’s not simply split out wide which makes him easier to cover with a safety over the top, you can scheme ways to get him the ball, despite poor QB play. Have to move him around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad