Trade: [NYY/OAK] Frankie Montas and Lou Trivino for JP Sears, Ken Waldichuk, Cooper Bowman, Luis Medina

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
If they ever put a salary cap in baseball the Yankess are f***ed! I mean so are other teams but it's ALWAYS seems like my Yanks get everyone. Glad to see Joey Gallo continued being a strikeout machine when he left Texas for NY.

Reactions: Thucydides

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
no peraza is disappointing but it looks like they really wanted to focus on getting pitching in return

could've been worse

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Garbage return for Oakland.

This franchise is impossible to like anymore.

If they ever put a salary cap in baseball the Yankess are f***ed! I mean so are other teams but it's ALWAYS seems like my Yanks get everyone. Glad to see Joey Gallo continued being a strikeout machine when he left Texas for NY.
Montas and Trivino don’t make much. They haven’t hit fa yet.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Seems like solid package overall for A's while they also dumped Trivino in deal
What does it matter. Oakland is jut a development team for the rich teams. When it's rime for his big contract he will be traded back to the Yankees.

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Garbage return for Oakland.

This franchise is impossible to like anymore.

Montas and Trivino don’t make much. They haven’t hit fa yet.
it's frustrating to see them go for quantity over quality in recent trades. instead of going for the high-ceiling prospect they opt for a package of lesser prospects

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
it's frustrating to see them go for quantity over quality in recent trades. instead of going for the high-ceiling prospect they opt for a package of lesser prospects
JP Sears is just another Cole Irvin if he reaches his potential. The Medina kid can’t hit water from a boat. To go from wanting Andrew Vaughn to this steaming pile of shit is so Fisher.

I’m getting to the point I hope they just move so I can dump them and be done with being a fan of a particular team.

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad