GDT: NYR vs NJD Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
I don't think Callahan or Girardi would have made a difference. Our PP sucks and that will never change.

How do you think the practices go when the Rangers work on the PP?

Sullivan: You stand here, You here, You here, You here and You here. Richie lose the faceoff, DZ go fetch it from Hank. Don't enter the zone the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time. Best of luck on the 4th. If by some divine miracle of Christ you actually do set up in the zone. Don't move from your spot. Just stand there. Alright good luck.

KreiMeARiver*

Stepan is a joke again out there. He's so ineffectual its ridiculous.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
as much as I wanted this win...I liked a lot of things I saw from the Rangers tonight, especially the young kids and we have to build off of them. The power play needs to get better and the pk needs to get better, I think both will improve with the return of Callahan and girardi. I would love to keep miller and kreider up here, but who do you sit, asham or Halpern I guess?

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
I don't think Callahan or Girardi would have made a difference. Our PP sucks and that will never change.

How do you think the practices go when the Rangers work on the PP?

Sullivan: You stand here, You here, You here, You here and You here. Richie lose the faceoff, DZ go fetch it from Hank. Don't enter the zone the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time. Best of luck on the 4th. If by some divine miracle of Christ you actually do set up in the zone. Don't move from your spot. Just stand there. Alright good luck.

This had me laughing out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad