Write LH
Guitar LH with stringing reversed
Tennis LH
Basketball LH
Baseball throw and hit RH
Hockey RH
Golf RH

Right eye dominant

Not sure which mind I'm in half the time.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Wonder if any or all of Verta, Lindqvist and Meskanen would be in the prospect camp following the draft. Generally Euro leagues seasons start earlier so I'd assume a decision on where they will play next year will be made in July.
My assumption is that Lindqvist and Meskanen will both play in North America, either with the Rangers or the Pack, so they should be fine.

Virta, I expect him to play in Finland, but I believe the Liiga season doesn't begin until September. So he should be fine to attend prospect camp after the draft, I would think.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
My assumption is that Lindqvist and Meskanen will both play in North America, either with the Rangers or the Pack, so they should be fine.

Virta, I expect him to play in Finland, but I believe the Liiga season doesn't begin until September. So he should be fine to attend prospect camp after the draft, I would think.

Yeah, Virta should be able to attend the prospect camp. I'm just saying that where he's playing will be determined around that time, not later.

WRT the other two I'm still at 50/50 where they will play next season (Europe or NA) and believe these decisions will be made at the same time as well. TBH I'd be floored if either one is with the Rangers at the start of next season.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yeah, Virta should be able to attend the prospect camp. I'm just saying that where he's playing will be determined around that time, not later.

WRT the other two I'm still at 50/50 where they will play next season (Europe or NA) and believe these decisions will be made at the same time as well. TBH I'd be floored if either one is with the Rangers at the start of next season.
Yeah I'd be really surprised, too, but it's hard to say for sure since I haven't seen them play--ever. Maybe they come over and surprise? IDK. But either way I do think they'll be in North America. Meskanen will be 23 in the fall and Lindqvist will be 24. They need to come learn to play in North America, and I think the Rangers probably hope they can help Hartford while they adjust.

Virta won't be 23 until next spring, so I figure they'll be content to give him that extra year. Though, I could also see a scenario where Virta is really impressive in camp and they decide to sign him now.

Should be fun to see how it unfolds.

Reactions: kovazub94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad