Recalled/Assigned: NYR recall Boo Nieves

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I thought they would have made it official tomorrow just so they can bank a little extra $$$$ for the trade deadline.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
At the very least, the Rangers can now stop doing this 11 forward/7 defensemen experiment.

AV needs to figure out what hes doing with the top 9. The 4th line should be a speedy checking line like Grabner-Nieves-Fast

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Letteri isn't a center though eh? This seems to me to be an attempt to find a stable 4th line center situation

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I thought Boo looked ok in camp. He doesn't have the tools to be anything more than a 4th line guy, but if he can use his speed to get in on the forecheck and be responsible defensively that will be enough, especially short term while the team tries to un-f*** themselves

Reactions: Rangers_23

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
+1 for Letteri
This a still a great big waste of time.
You telling me they can't even obtain a 4th line center and Cracknell is the best they can do?
Ridiculous..

Reactions: NewLife

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Can't wait for Nieves to stay on the bench. Or for Buch to be benched for Nieves as dumbshit behind the bench continues with 7D

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Letteri isn't a center though eh? This seems to me to be an attempt to find a stable 4th line center situation

I maintain that Miller moving to center alleviates the center dilemma. You could run Grabner/Desharnais/Lettieri as your 4th line. But that would be too simple and obvious.

Reactions: Revel and Ail

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Miller should've been #2C since the season started

Im not quite sure why other than the current crop of centers hasnt particularly worked. If you want to try it now, why not, but lets not pretend this was a ludicrous decision at the beginning of the season - Miller has shown the propensity of being a ticking time bomb in the defensive zone and this team has enough of that.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Im not quite sure why other than the current crop of centers hasnt particularly worked. If you want to try it now, why not, but lets not pretend this was a ludicrous decision at the beginning of the season - Miller has shown the propensity of being a ticking time bomb in the defensive zone and this team has enough of that.

On day one, If I have a choice between Miller or Hayes as #2 center on this team I'd choose Miller and not look back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->