Confirmed with Link: [NYR/NSH] Cody McLeod for 2020 7th round pick

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
The entire hockey universe that aren't tools would take that trade. And damn I must really hate the Jets because I'm showing support for the Blues.

Same here- my hatred for the Jets has surpassed the Blues, at least for now- and that is saying a mouthful for me.

Having said that, I would not be shocked if the Blues wind up 3rd in the division, which means WE will draw them first..........

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Same here- my hatred for the Jets has surpassed the Blues, at least for now- and that is saying a mouthful for me.

Having said that, I would not be shocked if the Blues wind up 3rd in the division, which means WE will draw them first..........
Yeah the Jets have gone way up my list. I used to hate the Ducks more than anyone else but the combination of it being 6 years now since I've been around their fans and the Jets pissing me off constantly throughout the season pushes them to the top I believe.

As far as who they might play in the first round is there really any team they seem to struggle with? Speaking of the Ducks that might be the answer.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I agree. For a 7th this is nothing to get worked up in either direction about. Now, if Poile is done and makes no more moves I'll be a little irritated. There's no way to know that until 2/25, though. So, I'll suspend my overall evaluation of this move and Boyle until then.

I would understand the frustration if these were the only moves. But they should be judged in their own silos and not dependent on anything else. In my opinion both moves improve the team in their own way regardless of whether another move is made or not.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Drunk bachelor party of 12 going to St. Louis on Saturday for the game. It'll be fun.

... on topic. Did you guys hear how much Poile was glowing about McCleod in the locker room? He full on admitted it was an obvious mistake to waive him "immediately" after it happened. It even sounded like he was signing him as a locker room therapist rather than a player.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Drunk bachelor party of 12 going to St. Louis on Saturday for the game. It'll be fun.

... on topic. Did you guys hear how much Poile was glowing about McCleod in the locker room? He full on admitted it was an obvious mistake to waive him "immediately" after it happened. It even sounded like he was signing him as a locker room therapist rather than a player.
I just heard PK on the radio talking about how excited he was for him to be back and as soon as he heard he called him to catch up. Seems like a good presence to have in the room.

Reactions: LCPreds

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
If McLeod was acquired to be a good locker room presence and not much else, I'm fine with it.

If he was acquired to actually play regularly, I'm not a fan.

And God help me if our coaching staff actually think he'll help versus Winnipeg in the playoffs.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Hey if he was a catalyst in that locker room that helped make that run I'll give up a 7th for that. Yeah he's generally not that great on the ice, but he did pretty much neuter Reeves in that St. Louis series.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I'd rather use him as an extra blockage Peks can use, Cody would probably be great at sitting at the right post

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
but in the arena I almost always get into it with Blues fans. Arrogant bunch.
Same. They never came in numbers as big as Chicago brought but each Blues fan per capita seems worse.

I've met several Jets fans in the arena and on Broadway that couldn't have been nicer. Their fans online are a different story. Horrible on here and on twitter/facebook.

You

Jul 1, 2010
NSH goals vs. Qdoba, 12/27/18: 0
NSH goals vs. Qdoba, 2/2/19: 1
NSH goals vs. Qdoba, 2/7/19: 3

thinking-face_1f914.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad