Proposal: NYR-Minny

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
OP isn't a NYR fan, FYI. To say nothing of value (since that will just start a flame war), this fits none of our needs. We have good C depth, and are logjammed at LD. We need RH OFDs.
I think it's of great value for the Rangers to realize that they need a full tank and rebuild.

Just like it's going to be valuable for the Wild to realize that next summer.

Goose312

May 15, 2015
So you don't want a top 4 puck moving, minute munching, defensively responsible, young D-man signed to a good contract? yeah ok then. :shakehead

I think that was coming from the LHD perspective. And yes I know Brodin plays the right side, but the poster may not know or may not realize that playing the right side doesn't drag his game down at all.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
" Nash suggests the Minnesota Wild as a potential destination for Nash, suggesting they could move out RFAs such as Mikael Granlund, Nino Niederreiter (both are RFAs in 2017) and Matt Dumba, to make room. "
http://spectorshockey.net/nhl-rumor-mill-july-13-2016/

:clap::clap::clap:

Now that made the team clearly better. Honestly, there needs to be an Eklund filter for generic loonies like this blogger.

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
" Nash suggests the Minnesota Wild as a potential destination for Nash, suggesting they could move out RFAs such as Mikael Granlund, Nino Niederreiter (both are RFAs in 2017) and Matt Dumba, to make room. "
http://spectorshockey.net/nhl-rumor-mill-july-13-2016/

:clap::clap::clap:

Now that made the team clearly better. Honestly, there needs to be an Eklund filter for generic loonies like this blogger.

Why? It wouldn't help at all since the blogger that made that statement is from espn and this was taken from spector. Richardson is actually a good blogger that takes rumors from around the Web and breaks them down for legitimacy. Read spectors note below it for his take and you'll see he doesn't see it happening either

AZviaNJ

Setbacks, no Defeats
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Nash + Lindberg + 5th for Granlund + Brodin.

I keep seeing now Nash to Minnesota which doesnt make sense to me but if anything maybe around this?
that package doesn't get Granlund or Brodin

Take out Nash, replace with Stepan, agree to take salary back....then maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->