Confirmed with Link: NYR have Signed Igor Shesterkin and Vitali Kravtsov to ELCs (Confirmed by NYR)

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
@Amazing Kreiderman do you have the games played by position for Kravtsov that you posted for Kakko recently?

Is he strictly a RW or does he have the versatility that Kakko has?

I was surprised that Kakko played as many games at LW compared to RW+C.

He had more points at LW this season so versatility - he is a wonderkid! :)

And since Igor signed we can move Alexander Georgiev and both Buffalo & Oilers need to upgrade their goalies for a playoffs push next season - which means we can get another top #10 center in 2019 draft, Gorton should be busy before that draft day this summer!

Last edited:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
It's true. I think they are the second-tallest country in the world. Everyone seems to be at least 6 feet tall, but my boss was about 5'5" and I worked with a guy that was maybe 5' 3" or 4 at best. AK is officially the third-shortest Dutchman.

I'm also disappointed that he doesn't skate. They have some great skaters there. Come on Steven, you're supposed to skate the canals in the winter.

There have been rumors about who my biological father is :laugh:

Reactions: Ori

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
the escape clause confirms my position the entire time. its there for a reason.

young russians want no part of hartford. none.

rather than be sent there, hell go back to russian and continue to develop until a spot opens up for him on the roster. georgiev complicates things. is this right or wrong ? doesn't matter. thats the reality.

he doesnt want to "earn" anything in hartford. the K is a better league. period.

hartford being such a tire fire works against this organization. theres no development there- look at LA, its where you go when you arent good enough not so much where you go to get better. its like being sent to siberia for young russians.

shesty wants no part of that.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
the escape clause confirms my position the entire time. its there for a reason.

young russians want no part of hartford. none.

rather than be sent there, hell go back to russian and continue to develop until a spot opens up for him on the roster. georgiev complicates things. is this right or wrong ? doesn't matter. thats the reality.

he doesnt want to "earn" anything in hartford. the K is a better league. period.

hartford being such a tire fire works against this organization. theres no development there- look at LA, its where you go when you arent good enough not so much where you go to get better. its like being sent to siberia for young russians.

shesty wants no part of that.

In a recent interview Shesty said he has absolutely no problem starting in Hartford if that's what happens.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
In a recent interview Shesty said he has absolutely no problem starting in Hartford if that's what happens.

well see. the out clause is a concern

its pretty standard today but still allows him to run

fixing hartford is obvious. prospects done want to go there.

problem is were getting some talent now so we need to make the changes that are happening now to give these kids a reason to go there and work hard.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Don't think Shesty will run home after 2-3 months in AHL. If he does spend entire year in the A whilst playing well then I can see him bolting.

I think Georgie's days in New York are numbered.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think the big thing is guys like Shesty probably don’t want to be left in the AHL all season. They will go down if it’s obvious they need some work or adjusting but being down all year just to work around waivers isn’t something a KHL player would want to do

Is Georgiev waiver exempt all year or just X number of games?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Don't think Shesty will run home after 2-3 months in AHL. If he does spend entire year in the A whilst playing well then I can see him bolting.

I think Georgie's days in New York are numbered.

I think they’ll definitely wait and see how Shesty looks before thinking of moving Georgiev but maybe I’m wrong. They’ve shown some confidence in his development so I don’t think they’ll get rid of him for a late round pick yet. I could see Lundqvist moved but still seems ultimately unlikely

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I think they’ll definitely wait and see how Shesty looks before thinking of moving Georgiev but maybe I’m wrong. They’ve shown some confidence in his development so I don’t think they’ll get rid of him for a late round pick yet. I could see Lundqvist moved but still seems ultimately unlikely

The thing with Hank is that he has to approve any trade.

Reactions: romba

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I am officially not convinced that The King will be in New York next year.

This kids a rookie he’s likely not gonna jump right in look at Vasy in Tbay .... nothing wrong w Atleast 1 year w Hank mentoring these Russian goalies

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I think the big thing is guys like Shesty probably don’t want to be left in the AHL all season. They will go down if it’s obvious they need some work or adjusting but being down all year just to work around waivers isn’t something a KHL player would want to do

Is Georgiev waiver exempt all year or just X number of games?

Pretty sure he’s exempt so if they want to do what they did this year they can

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
The thing with Hank is that he has to approve any trade.

Yeah he has to want to go and so far doesn’t and that’s his right. 2 more years but he obviously isn’t looking like the Hank of old

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I am officially not convinced that The King will be in New York next year.

This is going to be interesting to watch. I can’t imagine he has tons of value in a trade at this point, but it’d be pretty crazy if it was him, and not Kreider, that ended up netting the team an extra premium pick in the draft this year.

Some folks would rather pay Panarin than Kreider. How about paying Panarin with Henrik’s money?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad