nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

357b23e3e5c3ef95bb59f92c854c39ae.jpg

Reactions: ZiGOODejad

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Maybe we need a body because someone else is being moved? We've got injuries, but I can't imagine they claimed this guy to play over the likes of Lettieri, Carey, or Holland.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
This is fine if he replaces holland
If he plays more than Buch like Av did with Glass we riot
If were trading out forwards (Nash, Grabs, DD) at the deadline we need people to replace them for the rest of the season

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
We go on a 10 game winning streak now, McLeod is turning point to season.*

*Not what will happen, what AV thinks will happen when he asked Gorton to claim McLeod.

Don't for a SECOND think that AV takes any ownership of the team under performing.

I'd be willing to bet he blames the Girardi buyout and not re-signing Glass as more instrumental to the team's poor performance. Now he's making Gorton give him one of them back. The man thinks he's god's gift to hockey, it couldn't possibly be his system that has this team dead last in shot share, below Buffalo and the Coyotes, forcing his goalie to win games basically on his own. Nah, it's not that. Couldn't be Alain's fault, he's a genius!

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Maybe we need a body because someone else is being moved? We've got injuries, but I can't imagine they claimed this guy to play over the likes of Lettieri, Carey, or Holland.

they will need a body at the deadline with Nash, Grabner likely gone upfront. they have injured bodies so it cant hurt at only 800K but this is nothing more than a filler pick up who will punch people in the face

Reactions: Rangers743

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
they will need a body at the deadline with Nash, Grabner likely gone upfront. they have injured bodies so it cant hurt at only 800K but this is nothing more than a filler pick up who will punch people in the face

Yeah, I was just wondering if something might be more imminent.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Maybe we need a body because someone else is being moved?
Shouldn't be the case.
We have guys like Gropp who have to show us what they do/do not have, and that is more important than a roster filler retread.

We've got injuries, but I can't imagine they claimed this guy to play over the likes of Lettieri, Carey, or Holland.
Concur.

Unless we are doing somebody a favor, which is fine, there is no obvious rationale here.

Matz03

May 5, 2015
Boulder, CO
On the face of it I don't like the move. But looking out the rest of the season we will likely lose some bodies in Nash, Grabner, maybe DD, we don't have depth in the AHL to fill those spots and we also have some injuries. Also if we get some more youth into the line up, it might not be too bad to have someone like Mcleod to stand up for them. He's a ufa anyway.

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad