• Like it

• Indifferent

• Don't like it

• Hate it

Results are only viewable after voting.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I'll take Lafrieniere, Byfield, Stutzle, Holtz, Raymond, and Rossi over Kreider 3 years from now. Just like I would take Newhook over Kreider 3 years from now.

Prove me wrong.

Oh.... you can't.

So maybe it's you that doesn't know what you're talking about.

Prove you wrong? None of those guys have done shit in the NHL yet. At least 1 or 2 will bust.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I'll take Lafrieniere, Byfield, Stutzle, Holtz, Raymond, and Rossi over Kreider 3 years from now. Just like I would take Newhook over Kreider 3 years from now.

Prove me wrong.

Oh.... you can't.

And how were you going to obtain a top 7 pick for Kreider? Who was going to give it to you? Certainly not a contender. Please explain also how you are going to package whatever pick you obtain for Kreider plus our mid pick and turn them into a top 7 pick if this draft has that many elite players? What stupid team is going to do that? Use your brain man.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
This trade was highway robbery. That contract was never a good idea and we got a get out of jail free card and a first along with it.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
There were picks going back the other way in all those trades, and only Gaustad was a deadline rental. I have to think if a first was out there for Fast they would have jumped on it.

Also, none of those draft picks were from a draft deemed to be as "rich" as the 2020 draft

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
So what happens if Toronto ends up Keeping their 1st rounder this season?

Carolina Hurricanes Acquire:
carolina_hurricanes.svg

Patrick Marleau
2020 conditional 1st round pick* (TOR)
2020 7th round pick (TOR)
*Conditions: If the Leafs pick is top 10 in 2020, the Hurricanes will receive Toronto's 2021 1st round pick instead.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

Prove me wrong.

Oh.... you can't.

Man, this fanbase is having unrealistically high expectations for this kid. Where did this obsession come from? I honestly don't get it. Let's see if Colorado can pick someone outside the top 10 who is able to make an impact first. I'm still not convinced. It's been 11 years since they drafted a decent player outside the top 10

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Man, this fanbase is having unrealistically high expectations for this kid. Where did this obsession come from? I honestly don't get it. Let's see if Colorado can pick someone outside the top 10 who is able to make an impact first. I'm still not convinced. It's been 11 years since they drafted a decent player outside the top 10
100% agreed I don’t get the Ranger fanbase obsession with the guy, we act like he’s Lafreniere or something lol. He’s discussed more on the Rangers board than many of our own prospects. A former teammate of mine played for Victoria (same team Newhook played for) in the BCHL and had over a point per game, it’s not a great league. His college numbers are impressive so far but Boston College is stacked in general

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad