Nylander vs. Aho

Which player do you want to build around? Assume equal contracts, as both are about to get PAI

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Aho is the better player, but not by a landslide.
I think Willie gets beat up on this board because of many TML fans homerism.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Aho better offensively, Aho far better defensively, Aho far more leadership ability, Aho a better one timer, Aho younger.

Strange that some people are even voting for Nylander.

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
Lead a team to where exactly? Do you mean lead an offense, because that makes much more sense.

If you would bother to read the thread i´ve already responded to what i mean.
He has shown character and lead teams to success before he joined the NHL and has only impressed since. No slight to Nylander but i responded to someone saying Aho hasn´t shown to be a leader, when that is simply not true because he has.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
If you would bother to read the thread i´ve already responded to what i mean.
He has shown character and lead teams to success before he joined the NHL and has only impressed since. No slight to Nylander but i responded to someone saying Aho hasn´t shown to be a leader, when that is simply not true because he has.
Makes sense. Was too lazy to check.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Aho is playing at a 93 point pace this year
Nylander is playing at a 15 point pace this year

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
nylander was so close to so many players, hes been left in the dust by almost all of them. i think if willy had more opportunity he would be closer to a lot of these players. anyways aho ainec.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
nylander was so close to so many players, hes been left in the dust by almost all of them. i think if willy had more opportunity he would be closer to a lot of these players. anyways aho ainec.
I don’t know if he recognized how important camp is for a player at his stage in development. Everyone else was in 3rd gear by December and he was starting from a stand still.

Nylander might make this an argument down the road but right now it’s Aho without question.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Definitely no need to bump this now, I don’t think it’s close... Aho easy

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I’ll wait until Nylander plays his first game this season before making a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->