Nylander TOR vs Puljujärvi EDM

Who is better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garthinater

Nov 22, 2015
If jp plays with mcdavid he could end up with more points but i think nylander is the better player hoing forward

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
This poll will end up a complete landslide for Nylander. Might as well close it now. Only votes Pulj will get are ones from Oiler homers wearing big red glasses who only see unicorns.

Mar 26, 2010
Is this what you need to feel good, Toronto?
No, not at all.

This is for the trade proposal posted everyday on here for Puljujärvi for Nylander. The value is not even close.

Nylander >>>>>> Puljujärvi AINEC

Stop making delusional trade proposals and these polls will not need to be made.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
No, not at all.

This is for the trade proposal posted everyday on here for Puljujärvi for Nylander. The value is not even close.

Stop making delusional trade proposals and these polls will not need to be made.
I don't think anyone has argued that Nylander isn't better/more valuable than Poolparty. I think you're trying to argue against a point no one is making.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I mean obviously you have to take Nylander right now.

But Puljujarvi is entering his D+3 year, that was the year Nylander started playing in the NHL. So if Puljujarvi can make a jump and get 50-60 points this year (I think he can), then it becomes a different debate because Puljujarvi is bigger and better defensively.

But obviously, until something like that happens, Nylander easily

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
No, not at all.

Ohhhh k then.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Reactions: LeafsNation75

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
He's already an NHL player and good defensively.
Good for him. Being a 4th OA pick, that's not good enough. And with the lofty expectations put upon him, he has been sinking faster than an anchor. I hope it continues

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Oh yes I remember Puljujarvi's career-changing breakout preseason game. It was confirmed on that date that Marner and Nylander would never be on his level.
Yet if a Leafs fan had made a similar thread prior to Matthews, Marner or Nylander making their NHL debuts I'm willing to bet we would have been flamed, along with being told to stop overrating our prospects and it's a preseason game.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if JP outscores nylander this year or next.... I think JP has a higher ceiling.

Right now, nylander
Future, coin flip

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yet if a Leafs fan had made a similar thread prior to Matthews, Marner or Nylander making their NHL debuts I'm willing to bet we would have been flamed, along with being told to stop overrating our prospects and it's a preseason game.
Yawn, leaf fan playing victim... what a shocker

Some people likely think Poolparty still has a ton of potential(which he does), and some people might think nylander will stick around a 60 point winger.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
If jp plays with mcdavid he could end up with more points but i think nylander is the better player hoing forward

I don't think it's as simple as that. Players don't just put up points because they're playing with an elite player. They also have to show the ability to do it.

Otherwise, teams could just put anyone beside McDavid/Crosby and they'd all turn into 80 point guys, regardless of their actual talent level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->