Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
ok

giphy.gif

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
There's nothing to discuss really until a contract is signed, a trade is made, or some substantial leaks come out.

I guess people are free to beat this rotting, fly-ridden dead horse as long as they want, though.

Well, that's kind of how forums work. Gotta speculate about something, I guess, especially when Melander and his super-fun agent are still sitting on their hands refusing to budge on an overpriced valuation. :help:

Said it in the last thread, but if Dubas isn't able to talk some sense into either of them during their meeting in Switzerland, I don't think Nylander's going to be a Maple Leaf for much longer. Which is embarrassing for Dubas since he quite firmly believed that he could manage to sign his core group without issue.

But the team is forever bigger than the player and Nylander won't win this battle if he doesn't at least meet them halfway.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Nylander is selfish and bad at hockey. Good ole Canadian players play for love of the game and not big paydays or fame. Good ole Canadians ehhhh!

They should have taken a good ol' Canadian boy like Ritchie who already signed.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Have we stooped to the level of tracking planes from Zurich back to Toronto and Stockholm yet?

Reactions: shortfuze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->