Speculation: Nylander is not going anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Silly thread, but true. My boy going nowhere.

giphy (2).gif

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
I notice no links....

I wonder why? I'll be amazed if you can find any and even if you do it will probably just be one that is 3 years old.
The truth is we have accepted that McDavid is not going to be a Leaf in his prime.
EDIT: Sorry this is a generalization - just the rational fans. Most Leaf fans still dream of McJesus coming and saving us.

Reactions: BlueBaron

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
The truth is we have accepted that McDavid is not going to be a Leaf in his prime.
EDIT: Sorry this is a generalization - just the rational fans. Most Leaf fans still dream of McJesus coming and saving us.
Well to be fair we have many fans who think he will come to Toronto when his deal is up. These are the fans that said the same about Tavares :P. Just kidding, I don't think he'll ever be a Leaf unless it's in a Spezza kind of way.

Reactions: Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Well to be fair we have many fans who think he will come to Toronto when his deal is up. These are the fans that said the same about Tavares :P. Just kidding, I don't think he'll ever be a Leaf unless it's in a Spezza kind of way.
If he ever becomes a Leaf he will be like a Robidas Island type of player ... yeah I support you.
Shame ... we could have achieved greatness with him you know ... ;)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I notice no links....

I wonder why? I'll be amazed if you can find any and even if you do it will probably just be one that is 3 years old.

nice try

we get one about once a month or so. Before the coaching change we had a pile

We get two Nylander trade threads and we get some leaf fans falling to the ground like they have been greatly offended.

Leaf fans make trade offers all the time for players not available from other teams--what makes their players any different then?>

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Wish they would trade him just to watch the amount of tears shed on the leaf boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad