Proposal: Nylander for Bertuzzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Can you show me where I stated “Nylander is the one who got screwed over”?

You're more than welcome to rephrase it to indicate that Toronto got a favorable deal, so that you can stop deflecting from the actual point.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
So I think this thread has run it's course, no? Wings fans don't want to do it. Leafs fans don't want to do it. Rest of it is just a pissing contest.

Does it really surprise you that it got derailed?lol.. has there ever been a thread involving a Leaf player that hasnt???haha

Threads involving Leaf players are like a car accident... you really dont wanna look but it's impossible not to

Reactions: DropTheGloves

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
So I think this thread has run it's course, no? Wings fans don't want to do it. Leafs fans don't want to do it. Rest of it is just a pissing contest.

Isn't the old adage that if both sides won't do it, it's not a bad offer? I understand why Leafs die-hards might not like it one-for-one but it's actually a better deal than the Habs got for Domi. If the Wings threw in something like a later pick or B prospect I'd really see no excuse value-wise, and really I do think it helps Toronto diversify their forward lines:

Bertuzzi-Marner-Matthews
Hyman-Tavares-Mikheyev

I'd be worried it would make them harder to play against. Fortunately though it sounds like Leafs fans would never do it, and Dubas seems to look at the game in the same flawed one-dimensional way, so nothing to be too concerned about there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->