Speculation: Nylander Contract Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
7 years X 6m per

he has not EARNED a penny more then Ehlers. Oh ya and Ehlers deal starts this season

Really, this is true. Technically since Ehlers has been in the NHL for 3 full years vs. 2.5, Ehlers should have even more leverage than Nylander.

Also it's not like Ehlers did not negotiate with an inflated cap number in mind. So he probably expected his cap number to be in the mid-high 7's after the increase. Really, that is what Nylander should be getting himself.

luvdahattymatty

Apr 8, 2018
Mirtle is getting same number 60M/8 years everyone at the camp has been hearing for last couple days. This is old news. What everyone wants to know is who will move first and what will the compromise be here for an 8 year deal. My gut says 6.75M 8 years. and it will get pitched like Nylander gave us a small discount to help sign other 2 amigos.

luvdahattymatty

Apr 8, 2018
but then again i like to think things through from a positive view because i find when i do things tend to happen that way throughout my hockey and work and retired life.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Not signing Nylander for 8. I love the kid but he's not worth 8. 8 destroys the build of the team. And while I don't want to see him go, he can't stay here for 8.

Win here Nylander sign for 6 then when that's up go get your big money on the open market.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Your post makes no sense. Ehlers signed his contract after 2 full seasons. A 38 point season and 64 point season.

Nylander is signing his contract after 2 full seasons putting up 61 points in each. Add on top 13 points in his short 22 game stint next to Colin Greening and your post is looking dumber and dumber

oh you want compatibles???

both guys deals start this coming season

ehlers///// 69 goals,, 162 points

me willi/// 48 goals,, 135 points.

so who is worth more going into this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->