Nylander Chronicles Part XXIV: Homer's Odyssey Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The Odyssey begins after the end of the ten-year Trojan War (the subject of the Iliad), and Odysseus has still not returned home from the war. Odysseus' son Telemachus is about 20 years old and is sharing his absent father's house on the island of Ithaca with his mother Penelope and a crowd of 108 boisterous young men, "the Suitors", whose aim is to persuade Penelope to marry one of them, all the while reveling in Odysseus' palace and eating up his wealth....

Continued here: Odyssey - Wikipedia

... There are 24 chapters ... That's the best I could come up with. Deal with it.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
man this played out very similarly in the ror case. Good player, not a superstar, wanted 8.5, didnt get it and then ended up in the dumpster. You think ror would trade a mill to be on a better team during these last few buff years? No doubt about it.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Id rather pay kap 5 m x 8 then nylander 8.5 x 8. Go with the guy who is going to fulfill the contract and match the scoring. I think kap is the better goal scorer personally. I think he could be a 30-35 guy.

Reactions: Optomist

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Little more than one month left. They have to start fielding trade offers, if only for diligence sake.

Team above individuals, even when the player is as good as Nylander

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
24: Kapanen took your job edition.

Hiev funn insk nu Leaguesky ediktion

DW7Xp8jWsAAGCpg.jpg

Polk High

Sep 9, 2009
At what point if any do the rest of the players begin to get irritated with Nylander?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
At what point if any do the rest of the players begin to get irritated with Nylander?

Now, about right now. Injuries, a loss where nothing went right and you're irritated to begin with and then... Nylander headline

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017

I'm sure guys are already irritated. Especially Matthews and Tavares. Though there aren't any personalities on the team that will voice their displeasure publicly.

Remember Perrault being blunt about how irritated by Trouba holding out.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
I'm as pro Nylander and his abilities as you will find but **** doing that

In no way is he worth or deserving of 7M+ by his comparables around the league, absolutely none

At this point, when you're at risk of losing the player, maybe you should consider paying for his future potential.

I get that he'll be paid more than Pastrnak and Ehlers, but I also think he will be worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->