Confirmed Trade: [NYI/NJD] Kyle Palmieri, Travis Zajac (both @50%) for AJ Greer, M Jobst, 21 1st, cdnl 22/23 3rd/4th

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
not deciding anything. Just pointing out that how they do in the playoffs is what will matter. Game 1...that trade mattered big time.
Yeah it looks good, we are a bit away from a parade though. Pitt could smoke them and then what, its the same thing in reverse?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah it looks good, we are a bit away from a parade though. Pitt could smoke them and then what, its the same thing in reverse?
Lol....who is talking about a parade.

All I said was that the playoffs will be what matters. Game 1, they won in large part due to the trade. If they lose the series, it was a waste.

Just relax people.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Lol....who is talking about a parade.

All I said was that the playoffs will be what matters. Game 1, they won in large part due to the trade. If they lose the series, it was a waste.

Just relax people.
I'd say the same
relax

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I'd say the same
relax

He's been coming on for a while playing with Pageau and Wahlstrom. Finally we're seeing him pick corners the way we've seen in the past. Not a lot of fancy passing with that line - just 3 right hand shots who can all shoot the puck.

It took a really long time for Trotz to find a place to put Palmieri. It is worth noting that he's playing where he is because they've figured out that he is *not* a replacement for Anders Lee. Leo Komorov is still playing with Barzal and Eberle, and that line is definitely missing something.

Reactions: Smitty426

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad