GDT: NYI @ DET | 7:00pm EST | 4/7/18

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Abby talking about datsyuk shooting the puck off him for goals in the postgame right now:laugh:

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Abby talking about datsyuk shooting the puck off him for goals in the postgame right now:laugh:
That was great. Great gem was something or other of Gator saying Pav told me "you no dump puck, too hard get back."

Interesting to hear Blashill say some young guys made some good strides this year but only named Larkin. Rightfully so, his effort is there every shift.

Reactions: TheMule93

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
That was great. Great gem was something or other of Gator saying Pav told me "you no dump puck, too hard get back."

Interesting to hear Blashill say some young guys made some good strides this year but only named Larkin. Rightfully so, his effort is there every shift.

Blash is right, it really only was larkin that made good strides. I guess you could include Bertuzzi too.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Another OT loss SMH. Fitting end to a strange and painful season. Guess this team wasn't good enough for the playoffs, huh Ken. :sarcasm:

I have to add being a member here softens the blow. Good people and a lot of hilarious comments. Let's hope for a fortunate lottery pick in 3 weeks!

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know what the lines/pairings were tonight? I checked Daily Faceoff, but it was wrong.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Looked the same as it's been for a while:

Bert- Z- Gus
Helm- Larkin- Mantha
Abdelkader- Nielsen- AA
Frk- LG- Booth

The defense I cant say, I refuse to look back there anymore. :laugh:

By the way, does this team miss Tatar at all? We're surely not better without him but the difference isn't that noticeable IMO.

Reactions: Winger98 and kliq

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Tatar has 6 points in 20 games since being traded...no I don't think we miss him.

Most importantly it opened up an opportunity for bertuzzi and hes been awesome

Last edited:

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Fitting that the season ends with a soft goal after losing a 2 goal lead.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017

Bert- Z- Gus
Helm- Larkin- Mantha
Abdelkader- Nielsen- AA
Frk- LG- Booth

By the way, does this team miss Tatar at all? We're surely not better without him but the difference isn't that noticeable IMO.

Ok, that's what I thought. Daily Faceoff had AA on the 4th which and Witkowski and Frk which couldnt have been right.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland

Bert- Z- Gus
Helm- Larkin- Mantha
Abdelkader- Nielsen- AA
Frk- LG- Booth

I think you could say the same thing about Green. Maybe we'd miss him over the course of an entire season, but his absence hasn't been some glaring hole on our blueline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad