Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYI] Andy Andreoff signs with the Islanders (1 year, $750k, two-way)

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
Not sure which thread to put this in

Every contract today is already registered with the league and details available

but man, that Parise contract just looks more and more official, huh

Reactions: Morrison

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Complete zero at the NHL level. Had to suffer through him getting spot duty for 20 games for the Flyers over the last 2 seasons. He managed 1 assist.

He's a good soldier at the AHL level though.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
I disagree; he's a pretty decent skater. He just sucks at hockey.

I’m not sure how old that video is but if you’ve seen Andreoff play lately but his skating with the Flyers was well below what was shown in the video clip.

Andreoff couldn’t keep up with any of his Flyers teammates when he was on the ice and he also took a few bad penalties which ultimately lead to him getting sent down to Taxi Squad/AHL never to return.

I would expect Andreoff to stay in Bridgeport for the duration of this season, since he is not an NHL quality player anymore.

Andy is more of an AHL lifer veteran now.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Wow. I had legitimately forgotten Torrey Mitchell existed. He played 49 games for the Kings? When did that happen?
Yup. Crazy thing is he was actually fairly productive and good defensively with his limited ice-time he got with us.

Torrey-Mitchell.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad