Confirmed with Link: Nygard loaned to Färjestad of the SHL

MrKriben

Dec 16, 2014
Stockholm
It's to start. My guess is he's back for training camp. Just trying to give him a jumpbstart on the season because he's been out for so long.
This, plus the fact that he has an active contract with Färjestad that allows this solution.
Klefbom for example would not be able to do the same under current SHL rules

MrKriben

Dec 16, 2014
Stockholm
Can also add a quote from Nygård.

– Jag kommer inte till Färjestad för att tjäna massa pengar i några månader utan är bara glad över att jag får möjligheten att representera laget i mitt hjärta under hösten i väntan på att säsongen i Edmonton ska starta. Jag älskar att spela och bo här och förhoppningsvis får vi också möjligheten att spela inför publik framöver, säger han.

"I'm not coming to Färjestad to earn a lot of money for a few months, I'm just excited for the oportunity to again represent the team in my heart during the fall while I wait for the season to start in Edmonton. I love to play and live here (IE Karlstad, Sweden) and I'm hopeful that we will get the possibility to play infront of a crowd soon"

He is actually saying no to ALOT of money SHL wise to play and agreed to what is simmilar to a rookiecontract (aprox $3000 a month in estimation) he says to the local newspaper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad