WWE: NXT will be TakenOver: ACT I (Fantasy Booking)

SSJ3 Lunar

WWE made me jaded
Nov 2, 2010
Atlanta
I wrote this in a few hours. It will be cleaned up, think of this as a rough draft of sorts. I WILL BE IMPROVING THIS AND MAKING THESE LONGER AND MORE IN DEPTH.
Tell me what you think of my booking.

WWE: NXT will be TakenOver
. 2018 -2019 Season
ACT I
MY RULES

Raw and Smackdown are still separate brands while NXT encompasses both brands squaring off against each other the day after Wrestlemania (Titles can change hands on NXT)

MITB Briefcase can now be cashed in on the Champion of either brand and will be defended for each of the big four PPV’s.

Summerslam - Will have two over the top battle royals (one for each brand)
The last man standing for each brand will be the Captains for Raw and Smackdown for Survivor Series.

Survivor Series – The brand of survivor series will have the 16-30 spots in the Royal Rumble with the Captain of the winning brand will be number 30.

Royal Rumble – Stays the same with the addition of a Womens over the top rope Battle Royal. The winner of the Men and Women’s Battle Royal can challenge for either championship which would result in a brand switch if they did pick the different brands champion. Winner of the 2018 Royal Rumble Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE now have win/loss records after Wrestlemania 33
WM 33 MATCH CARD (Notable Storylines)
(Asterisks show who is the defending Champion)

Smackdowns Womens Championship
No Disqualification Match

*Charlotte Flair vs Peyton Royce (MITB Cash-in by Carmella) (W)

Storyline:

The Iconic Duo debut and start demanding a title shot against Charlotte, Charlotte is unimpressed and tells them both to get to the back of the line as there are more worthy opponents for her to focus on. Becky’s music hits and she claims herself the #1 contender after going on a winning streak, Charlotte gladly accepts the match against the other horsewoman. Later on during the show The Iconic Duo put the beating on Becky, before injuring Becky which in turns leads Charlotte snapping and injuring Billie Kay by giving her a lower body injury due to a figure eight on the ring post. Peyton having her best friend taken out snaps even more than Charlotte previously and starts going over to Raw and attacking the the other two of the four horse women costing both Bailey and Sasha their championship matches, while beating them senseless after the DQ nearly injuring both of them each time. Charlotte now angrier than ever has no choice other than to accept the match against Peyton for the chance to avenge her fellow Horsewomen at Wrestlemania.
(If it were possible and safe I would also have Peyton attack Ric Flair, but due to his health I’m not sure how that could even work)

Result:

A hard hitting match with weapons and very little actual technical wrestling, Charlotte putting Peyton in the figure eight on the ringpost just as she did to to injure Billie Kay but Peyton holds the ropes to make sure she doesn’t tap. Charlotte gets frustrated and releases the hold before introduces a table and puts it against the turnbuckle Peyton still barely able to stand tries to get up and immediately gets put back down by Charlotte’s natural selection. Charlotte could end the match but isn’t done and wants Peyton to suffer and feel what her friends felt. Peyton starts to try to get up again with her back against the table as Charlotte tries for her spear but misses due to Peyton falling down, not being able to stand on her own legs from damage done by the figure eight. Charlotte goes through the table and Peyton crawls over to her and drapes on arm across her for the win as both women lay there barely able to move. With Peyton being the new Smackdown Women’s Champion and not being able to walk Carmella’s music hits as she runs down to ring to cash in her money in the bank contract. As soon as the bell rings Carmella runs over and puts Peyton Royce in the Code of Silence and Peyton has no other option than to tap out, leaving Carmella as the ultimate opportunist.

Falls count anywhere match
Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn (W)

Storyline:

Kevin Owens keeps abandoning Sami Zayn to get beaten up as they go on a losing streak putting a strain on their partnership while both of them help one another qualify for a Elimination Chamber spot. Owens and Zayn start the Elimination chamber match by both not attacking each other until Owens superkicks Zayn and Powerbombs him on the the Steel floor and beating him to a pulp. Owens pins Zayn, asks for a microphone and cuts a promo on Sami while he is carried out of the ring by medical personnel until the timer finishes counting down for someone else to enter the chamber. Owens and Styles are the last remaining Superstars to face off KO hits the Cannon Ball when Zayn’s music hits and Owens is distracted before AJ locks Owens in the Calf Crusher forcing Owens to tap out to retain the title with Owens getting screwed out of the championship just like he screwed Sami.

Result:

Hard fought grueling match between the two that ends with Zayn Helluva kicking KO through a table that is set up backstage, the same table that KO had set up earlier in the match to try to ruin Sami’s career.
US Championship Fatal Four Way Match
Bobby Roode vs Tye Dillinger vs (W) Jinder Mahal vs Baron Corbin*

Storyline:

Bobby Roode defeats Baron Corbin by holding the tights one night on Smackdown to become the champion, after the match Baron goes on a rampage backstage and assaults Tye Dillinger out of anger. Next week its announced that the main event will be a rematch between Bobby Roode and Baron Corbin for the US Title will take place that night. Later Bobby is being interviewed before the match saying (something something glorious) when Jinder Mahal walks up to interrupt and says, “You think you and your title are so glorious but nothing is more glorious than my great nation of India” bumping into Bobby Roode’s shoulder when leaving. Baron and Bobby have a competitive match before Tye runs down the ramp and interrupts the rematch by attacking Baron Corbin, however is quickly decimated by Baron due to the size difference. After seeing enough Roode attacks Corbin helping out Tye Dillinger before being rushed from behind by Jinder Mahal with a chair before setting up for the Coloss . Corbin wants revenge on Roode as well so pushes Jinder and an all out brawl ensues with all four of the Superstars fighting backstage to end the night. This goes on and keeps escalating throughout the weeks until Shane or Bryan has enough of it and sets up a match for WM.

Result:

All the guys get their spots in Roode is preoccupied with the Sing brothers before Jinder comes from behind and puts Roode through an announce table with the Coloss while Corbin hits The End of Days on Tye Dillinger and goes for the cover before being pulled out of the ring by the Sing brothers for Jinder to cover Tye instead for the cheap win.

Raw Womens Title
Multi Womens Ladder Match

*Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks vs Bailey vs (W)Asuka vs Paige

Storyline:

Alexa Bliss still reigns as Women’s champion by the skin of her teeth almost losing to Sasha and Bailey but made it as Champion through losses due to DQ and the attack from Smackdown’s Peyton Royce on the two Horsewomen. While Paige and her merry duo of NXT call-ups start attacking Asuka (who is still undefeated) backstage along with the rest of the women before Stephanie and Kurt get fed up and make a ladder match between them all.

Result:

Before the match even begins Sasha meets Bailey backstage and attacks her finally turning on her friend for a better chance to win the title. Before the ladies come out to their themes, Paul Heyman comes out and introduces his new “Client” and Asuka’s music hits. So Paul Heyman is no managing Asuka as well as Lesnar. The Ladies get down to the ring and get their spots in Paige’s NXT duo come down to the ring to help her against the other ladies and gets beaten down by Asuka immediately. All the ladies are down as Sasha is climbing the Ladder as Bailey runs down the ramp and starts a brawl with Sasha that continues into the crowd as Bailey no longer cares about the Championship. Asuka finally downs Paige and Little Miss Bliss before climbing the ladder and retrieving the Championship remaining undefeated. After the match is over, Asuka takes a chair and beats down the rest of the women, before grabbing the mic from Heyman and screaming “I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE IS READY FOR ASUKA” and turning heel.
I will not be booking the tag title matches or the Intercontinental championship match but the champions are as follows.

RAW
– Seth & Dean beat Gallows & Anderson
Smackdown – Authors of Pain
Intercontinental: Samoa Joe

WWE Title

(W)Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles*

Result:
Just a dream match that we deserve and it ends with Nakamura beating AJ very similar to how Asuka beat Ember Moon in NXT, by crotching AJ on the ropes when he goes for the phenomenal forearm and cheap shotting him with the Kinshasa, but nonetheless wins the

WWE Championship.
Triple Threat/No disqualification match

Finn Balor vs (W)Roman Reings vs Brock Lesnar*

Storyline:

After Brock has decimated and beaten everyone in his path Roman and Finn competed for who would be the number one contender for the WWE Title and the intercontinental Champion The match ended in a DQ with Samoa Joe and Strowman interfering in the match as they feel they should face Lesnar which leads to a triple threat match the following RAW. Joe ended up winning the title with a low blow on Roman Reigns taking him out of the match before putting Finn in the Coquina Clutch making him pass out. Now everything is getting out of hand on RAW and Kurt sets up a match for Joe to defend his title at WM33 along with Strowman forced into a Triple Threat against Kurt and Triple H.
Result:
Brock decimates Finn and Roman, welcoming them both to Suplex City, after about 20 minutes with everyone tired Brock gives Roman an F5 which looks like he has the match won as Braun and Samoa Joe start to rush the ring and stand outside of it looking for their opportunity to jump in the ring as all Brock, Reigns, and Balor are all ready to welcome them to the ring. Now Dean and Seth along with Anderson and Gallows rush down to the ring to help out their fellow shield brother and Club member and start to attack Joe and Strowman. However a brawl starts on the outside as Strowman quickly dispatches and decimates all four of them. Balor jumps out of the ring onto Joe taking him out as Brock and Strowman now Brawl on the outside leaving Reigns in the ring alone, and as soon as Finn slides back into the ring BAM he is hit with a Kinshasa from Nakamura who rolls Reigns on top of Balor to become the new Universal Champion. With Finn laying what seems lifeless in the ring, and Braun and Joe defeating Lesnar on the outside they roll back into the ring. Nakamura, Reigns, Strowman, and Joe all raising each others hands. Paul Heyman gets on the mic and screams “I would like everyone to meet my new clients! Welcome to the worst time in your life because the WWE belongs to Us now!” The show ends with the new Stable of the four of Heyman’s Clients destroying the remaining members of The Shield with the Triple Powerbomb with Reigns in the middle and Joe and Nakamura helping, The Club beat over and over again with Finn locked into the , and finally Strowman Powerslamming Lesnar through the announce table as the cameras fade out and Roman Reigns your new WWE Champion, all you hear is his voice on the mic saying “NXT is belongs to us.”​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad