GDT: NXT UK: TakeOver Blackpool (12th January 2019) - It’s on Saturday

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
What? Buy an android box for $100 and you won't need cable/satellite ever again. It'll save you $1,000 a year

why would you even pay $100 for it? theyre usually shitty blank 15-30 buck android boxes from amazon and some aftermarket software that collects and organizes illegal streams. if someone charges you $100 for one, you got mugged

Reactions: scrubadam

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
why would you even pay $100 for it? theyre usually ****ty blank 15-30 buck android boxes from amazon and some aftermarket software that collects and organizes illegal streams. if someone charges you $100 for one, you got mugged

You're forgetting different country and continent. That 90ish euros was the lowest prize I saw any official retailer selling it at.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
You're forgetting different country and continent. That 90ish euros was the lowest prize I saw any official retailer selling it at.

im looking right now on amazon in the UK and I can get one for around £30-50. 25 if I go really cheap. im surprised its so much more in euros. as for the software, its obviously free if you know where to look, or you can just ask on forums and stuff

I know people in my area that sell "fully loaded Kodi boxes" for like £300 and im just sitting here laughing at how badly people are getting ripped off. my parents bought one from a friend and wouldnt stop going on about it on facebook. I had to tell them to stop. they were convinced it was legal and im like "yeah Sky are fine with you getting all the sports and movie channels for free, im sure"

they ended up getting rid of it though, when they realised its all internet based and they cant watch shit if my brothers are downloading or gaming XD

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
why would you even pay $100 for it? theyre usually ****ty blank 15-30 buck android boxes from amazon and some aftermarket software that collects and organizes illegal streams. if someone charges you $100 for one, you got mugged

Just buy a chromcast and download Chrome browser and boom you can stream anything from your PC to your TV. Also added bonus now you can stream from your phone like youtube, netflix, etc....

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Just buy a chromcast and download Chrome browser and boom you can stream anything from your PC to your TV. Also added bonus now you can stream from your phone like youtube, netflix, etc....

oh thats definitely what I would do. because I know where to find streams. but these android boxes sell because the streams are conveniently organized like tv channels

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Great 1st even for NXT UK. Hope this just adds to the buzz around the brand.

Thought MM would win but I think they might be moving on sooner rather than later. And GYZ deserved it and kinda needed the titles. Great match and Drake really impressed me in this one.

Feel bad for Banks, but Balor was a huge surprise. Good little match and Devlin got to shine here.

Impressed with Dennis's power in the match. They are behind Mastiff it seems. Was impressed with his springboard flip splash move he did. Dennis has potential he is good on the mic but needs to work on his look and in ring work. Work in progress but with some time and the right gimmick he can go places.

Rhea Ripley is the female Pete Dunn LOL. Good match but a bit slow in parts. Sucks for Rhea but this was always going to be Toni's belt. Just because of timing and evoloution/MYC she couldn't win the belt in the tournament. i am sure she was always meant to win.

Main even picked up in the 2nd half, but those 2 botches were scary and too many bitter end kick outs. Coffey is good but not Main event level yet. Gallus needs to grow, but they have a kick ass theme though LOL. I will admit I did bite that Coffey might win.

Walters debut was epic. Him attacking Coffey says he isn't heel just yet. Ringkamp vs BSS vs Gallus please. Barthel and Aichner will join up with Walter.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
oh thats definitely what I would do. because I know where to find streams. but these android boxes sell because the streams are conveniently organized like tv channels

Ya I know I set up a few friends with them. But you can really just get all these programs on any andorid phone right now and the added bonus that it is much snappier and quicker to run the programs then on android boxes.

I personally use a Google Nexus player, old box but still kicking and one of the best I have ever seen. If you google or watch a few youtube vids you can get anything you want without paying someone anything LOL.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
That's true if you want a crappy quad core box. You're talking about fully loaded kodi boxes. Kodi is complete crap. My box is so far beyond that. Twisted tv is 100 times better

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Exactly, it's well worth $100 imo but to each their own. When I used to stream on my old laptop it was a pain in the ass to find a good stream too. You obviously know where to find them tho.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Was Walter expected? I thought I read he was staying put because he gets booked in like every single promotion around the UK.

Was that a surprise or nah?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
For me yes.
We knew he signed that’s it.
And I don’t think they’re allowed to wrestle much outside nxt uk anymore. Those in contract.

Reactions: ColePens

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
For me yes.
We knew he signed that’s it.
And I don’t think they’re allowed to wrestle much outside nxt uk anymore. Those in contract.

Some of them can wrestle for promotions as long as they aren't aired on TV/Streaming.

There's a couple that are fully exclusive though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->