GDT: NXT UK: TakeOver Blackpool (12th January 2019) - It’s on Saturday

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
What? Buy an android box for $100 and you won't need cable/satellite ever again. It'll save you $1,000 a year

I don't pay for cable. It's free over here. Not paying for pay tv channels though when there's HD quality streams for my favorite sports (if they're not tv). All the apps that come with in Finland are available either via Xbox Live on Xbox One X or via my tv just by plugging in the ethernet cable. I've got 100/20 fiber so...

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Or buy nothing and find it online. Anyways... the solutions are there
That's a good option too. Personally, I like the android box because I can watch it on my tv but either way works. Not sure why people still pay for cable/satellite.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I don't pay for cable. It's free over here. Not paying for pay tv channels though when there's HD quality streams for my favorite sports (if they're not tv). All the apps that come with in Finland are available either via Xbox Live on Xbox One X or via my tv just by plugging in the ethernet cable. I've got 100/20 fiber so...
Free cable? That's awesome. Ok, didn't realize that about the xbox stuff either. I'm terrible with tech stuff unfortunately.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Free cable? That's awesome. Ok, didn't realize that about the xbox stuff either. I'm terrible with tech stuff unfortunately.

Yeah well only the Finnish tv On-demand apps are not available on Xbox Live due to lower number of users or unwillingness to work with MS.

Dave Mastif is too similar to Dave Matthews. Too boring of a name.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Yeah well only the Finnish tv On-demand apps are not available on Xbox Live due to lower number of users or unwillingness to work with MS.

Dave Mastif is too similar to Dave Matthews. Too boring of a name.
They could call him Bull Mastif but that would remind fans of Bull Dempsey and its kind of corny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad