GDT: NXT TakeOver: Chicago (16th June 2018)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Please elaborate.
They don't have her really doing anything and they haven't been able to do much with her character as overall the women's division has been down. And while she's great in the ring almost everyone she's been matched up with have been so far below her level that she doesn't look as impressive.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I like Ricochet but Velveteen has won me over so much that I'm pulling for him

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What Dream does in his entrances looks great in a vacuum, but spoofing others on all these entrances is going to make Vince think he's a comedy act more and more. Be the Velveteen Dream the whole time.

Reactions: ColePens

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
They don't have her really doing anything and they haven't been able to do much with her character as overall the women's division has been down. And while she's great in the ring almost everyone she's been matched up with have been so far below her level that she doesn't look as impressive.
She was hurt for quite some time. And they pushed Baszler. Not much she could do.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Dream is so damn good, but when you see Ricochet, it's a whole different level of crispness in the ring.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba

If they're smart, they'll build her up again in the next set of tapings to eventually have her dethrone Shayna

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Agreed but the sky is the limit for Dream. Still so young and relatively new to the business

Patrick Clark has unlimited potential at this point. There's 0 rush to get him to the main roster, and he is already getting to the point where an NXT title feud wouldn't be out of the question

Reactions: DerekDevils30

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She was hurt for quite some time. And they pushed Baszler. Not much she could do.

They were pushing Shayna anyways. They were desperate for a strong heel. They definitely want her to learn English first as well. Her issues have more to do with being a victim of circumstance.

If they're smart, they'll build her up again in the next set of tapings to eventually have her dethrone Shayna

As it stands, I don't think she's the one.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
They were pushing Shayna anyways. They were desperate for a strong heel. They definitely want her to learn English first as well. Her issues have more to do with being a victim of circumstance.

As it stands, I don't think she's the one.

I don't know who else? Perhaps Bianca as they're building her up of late.

Don't think Shayna will be on NXT long as she's older and I'm sure Vince wants to do the four horsewoman thing sooner than later

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad