WWE: NXT Presents: WARGAMES!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
First-ever Women’s WarGames Match
Team Ripley (Rhea Ripley, Candice LeRae, Tegan Nox & Mia Yim) vs. Team Baszler (NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler, NXT UK Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray, Io Shirai & Bianca Belair) (PREVIEW)

Men’s WarGames Match

Team Ciampa (Tommaso Ciampa, Keith Lee, Dominik Dijakovic & ???) vs. The Undisputed ERA (NXT Champion Adam Cole, NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong & NXT Tag Team Champions Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish) (PREVIEW)

Matt Riddle vs. Finn Bálor (PREVIEW)

Triple Threat Match – Winner faces NXT Champion Adam Cole at Survivor Series

Pete Dunne vs. Killian Dain vs. Damian Priest (PREVIEW)

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
We all knew that Kai was the one who attacked Yim but I thought they would wait for the reveal in the coming weeks. The turn during the match there was done so extremely well.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah, but its scarier for Cole going upside down at mach two heading towards a table. Man you have to trust your partner for that. Mick foley is sitting at home going, that's it I'm forgotten. The Smackdown and Raw rosters are sitting in front of their TVs collectively wondering how they're going to top that card. And the AEW guys know they're going to have to up their game to. That card top to bottom was unblievably good.

Reactions: Dominator13

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Britt Baker being pointed out by Mauro was by far the most shocking thing to happen on this show.

We all knew that Kai was the one who attacked Yim but I thought they would wait for the reveal in the coming weeks. The turn during the match there was done so extremely well.

If it was her, I was kind of hoping she would just exit the cage and cost her team. But this made more sense than her going to war and then being the assailant. That's something Vince would do

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Adam Cole is going to be soooo big for so long.

He's definitely cementing his status as the next Shawn Michaels. Imagine after taking a bump of this magnitude, he has to fight in 24 hrs. Holy shit...

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Women's War Games: 4.5
Triple Threat: 3.5
Balor vs. Riddle: 4.25
Men's War Games: 4.75

Last edited:

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Takeovers always deliver. Even the triple threat had the crowd into it despite going on right after the women's war games. Solid stuff all around

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I'm not, it was the right loss at the right time. I also expect that she'll be dropping the belt soon and moving onto the main roster after wrecking Bayley and Becky tomorrow night

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I loved it when she went over the Nox lying in the cage, and it felt like a predator circling a wounded baby deal, and I expected her to do something to make sure that Nox didn't get back into the match. Then she leans over stands up, smiles and does that nah not worth it gesture and then struts to the cage.

She's gotten so much better at selling and her facial work, the look she had when Rhea hand cuffed her was excellent. I'm hoping that she goes over Bayley and Becky. Bayley's heel turn hasn't really electrified her, and I feel like Becky who while still good is stale and she needs a rally high profile loss as she's better in chase mode then Champions mode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->