NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
How was Wargames a simple solution for Regal? Hiring competent security for the first time ever would be way simpler.

Also I laughed really hard at Rhea just booting that one security guard for no reason. She is so awesome and so over.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
How was Wargames a simple solution for Regal? Hiring competent security for the first time ever would be way simpler.

Also I laughed really hard at Rhea just booting that one security guard for no reason. She is so awesome and so over.

So basically security at wrestling events is still serious to you, damn it!?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

They’re giving her a lot very quickly to make her look like a huge star and she is taking it. Just kind of weird because for a while she was doing things like teaming with Reina Gonzalez on house shows. Wonder what the hold up was going between brands.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I can't BELIEVE just how god damn good NXT is. The show last night was the best two hours of wrestling programming on "free" TV in ages. Just phenomenal stuff.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Finally getting to NXT this week. Get ready for some rapid fire posting! :yo:

IO's opening.... Wrestlemania type shit. Holy hell i was getting goosebumps.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
NXT's women's division is the best on the planet. I want Evolution 2 so f***ing bad. With a NXT/WWE vibe. Give it to me. It will be the PPV of the year.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Uhhh... holy shit Finn Balor. That promo >>>> Mox's. Wow. Remember when some people around here said he couldn't talk?

Does this finally prove to those who watch Raw/SD that it's the promos being written vs. the wrestlers going out there and owning it?

Reactions: TD Charlie

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
NXT's women's division is the best on the planet. I want Evolution 2 so ****ing bad. With a NXT/WWE vibe. Give it to me. It will be the PPV of the year.
Stardom is still better. But if AEW/WWE keep raiding their roster then it'll be NXT.

Iwatani is the best female worker on the planet.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Stardom is still better. But if AEW/WWE keep raiding their roster then it'll be NXT.

Iwatani is the best female worker on the planet.

Man I don't know. I don't watch more than youtube clips of Stardom but NXT's division may be the GOAT women's division. It is so deep.

When Rhea came back out I was like "Meh.. don't give her entrance music.. just let her run out" but then the whole story through the episode made sense.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Uhhh... holy **** Finn Balor. That promo >>>> Mox's. Wow. Remember when some people around here said he couldn't talk?

Does this finally prove to those who watch Raw/SD that it's the promos being written vs. the wrestlers going out there and owning it?
Ehhhhhhhhh that's a veryyyyy big stretch. I liked Balor's promo, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ehhhhhhhhh that's a veryyyyy big stretch. I liked Balor's promo, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
Fair. It's subjective but i watched both within 24 hour period and Mox's was cool. I liked it. But it wasn't special. Finn's was VERY special, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad