NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dakota has had title matches, so I don't think it's that. She's been around long enough.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Dakota has had title matches, so I don't think it's that. She's been around long enough.

There were clear signs of ring rust in her come back match. This was better but then again so was her opponent. And I totally forgot that Io probably wants in the title program as well, unless she feuds with Candice first. So maybe they do that or triple threat for #1 contender. Actually I and think a lot people want a fatal 4-way because it could allow them to protect Shayna.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My guess is that if Dakota won, they would've been compelled to give her another title match and their plans aren't for her to win, or face Rhea Ripley, who is supposed to be the face against Shayna, so beating someone just as popular would make her less over.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thought NXT was consistent again. 7 matches is a lot in 2 hours and a lot of players in the game that I really don't know/care about. But it featured a lot of wrestlers I equally like, too. I thought Rush/Gulak was awesome. Walter is f***ing incredible.

Solid show. Good standard show. Nothing amazing. Nothing terrible. Really solid. Edge to AEW this week, but I absolutely enjoyed that 4 hours of wrestling i'm investing in. And that's all I can ask.

Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Thought NXT was consistent again. 7 matches is a lot in 2 hours and a lot of players in the game that I really don't know/care about. But it featured a lot of wrestlers I equally like, too. I thought Rush/Gulak was awesome. Walter is ****ing incredible.

Solid show. Good standard show. Nothing amazing. Nothing terrible. Really solid. Edge to AEW this week, but I absolutely enjoyed that 4 hours of wrestling i'm investing in. And that's all I can ask.

I felt that some parts of this week's show were story/character/feud building which might not get immediate rating but pays off in the long run. And that's where NXT excels at, they take time to build their feud or rivalries. Also managed to showcase Isaiah "Swerwe" Scott as potential future name so credit for that.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
are they gonna do Garza vs Ciampa next week??? (whatever the hell his name is)
cuz you got my attention now.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So they beat up Dream off camera, film the aftermath, put it on a USB and give to the commentary team, just to send a message to Ciampa and Balor.

Burch & Lorcan vs Imperium...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad