WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
On mobile so can’t post the video, but Showtime released the trailer for their documentary on Mauro Ranallo and it looks fantastic

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WWE has a poll asking what match Gargano and Ciampa should take part in next. 3 Stages of Hell is an option. I voted for that one.

Fall 1: Street Fight
Fall 2: Cage match
Fall 3: Last Man Standing match

I'd die.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't want anything that will just turn into another generic weapons match. They are so very boring to me.

A cage match where they get rid of the silly 'escape the cage' crap would be best option, but that's impossible for WWE to do.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
They didn’t do anything where they couldn’t leave the cage though. They just didn’t.
They still had the escape the cage to win stuff in the match, which is the problem. Cage should be there to keep people in, not to make you want to escape to win. You don't win the blow off match by running away.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
From the Daily Update:

"Tino Sabbatelli underwent surgery for a torn pec which happened in his match last Saturday night in Largo, FL, with Velveteen Dream. He was dropkicked and somehow the pec tore as he immediately grabbed his chest at that moment and they went right to the finish. That's usually a six to nine month recuperation period and he's already 34 years old."

That's some terrible timing. I was expecting him to get a bit of a push with the tag team splitting up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Whatever it ends up being, it has to be the blow off with the loser leaving NXT and going up to the main roster.

And if it’s Gargano that wins, Ciampa has to ruin his life on the main roster too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Triple Threat in Chicago is I think where they're going. They'll probably screw each other and then one goes to Brooklyn for a one-on-one match

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tommaso Ciampa is finally in the ring with someone who isn't Johnny Gargano, which is something I think was needed.

I am pretty stoked to see how this Dakota Kai/Shayna Baszler storyline goes. Nikki Cross has entered the picture. Right move, imo.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
KOR+Strong took on the Revival at an NXT house show last night

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Velveteen Dream looked real good in that handicap match. I would be here for that tag team.

Again, Dakota Kai is a better version of Bayley.
She can be, and I think will be, but she’s not even close to that yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad