WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I hate that tm61 lost in the first round but aop had to win and I like how strong tm61 looked in defeat so I'm happy with that match. Can't wait until aop switches to raw to challenge the bar

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
No. Adam Cole was very open about starting in NXT.

Omega is waaaay too big for NXT.
If Samoa Joe and nakamura weren't too big for nxt then neither is omega. I think omega is a better wrestler than those two but not a bigger star. That being said I'd be fine with seeing omega get the aj styles treatment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Samoa Joe and nakamura weren't too big for nxt then neither is omega. I think omega is a better wrestler than those two but not a bigger star. That being said I'd be fine with seeing omega get the aj styles treatment.

AJ Styles bypassed NXT and Omega is bigger than AJ was at that time. Definitely bigger than Nakamura and Joe.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Ciampa not saying a word and beating the sign from the fan..... what a crazy asshole. lol.

i really hate him. he's perfect.

he's also refusing to sell shirts and do podcast. he's killing it on social media.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
AJ Styles bypassed NXT and Omega is bigger than AJ was at that time. Definitely bigger than Nakamura and Joe.
To us Internet fans he is but I don't think Omega is well known to a lot of North American fans. Styles and Joe were well known from their time in tna and roh. Maybe I'm wrong and more north Americans follow New Japan than I think. Like I said in my previous post, I'm fine with him getting the styles treatment(bypass nxt).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To us Internet fans he is but I don't think Omega is well known to a lot of North American fans. Styles and Joe were well known from their time in tna and roh. Maybe I'm wrong and more north Americans follow New Japan than I think. Like I said in my previous post, I'm fine with him getting the styles treatment(bypass nxt).
They literally had partnerships and sold out t-shirts at Hot Topic all across North America. Kenny Omega, and the Bullet Club in general, are extremely well known in North American wrestling and Kenny Omega is definitely a bigger star than any of those guys were before jumping over.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They literally had partnerships and sold out t-shirts at Hot Topic all across North America. Kenny Omega, and the Bullet Club in general, are extremely well known in North American wrestling and Kenny Omega is definitely a bigger star than any of those guys were before jumping over.
And if you're watching the TV, they've got more merch in the crowd than anybody.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I'll concede, you guys probably know more than me. I've seen the shirts but it's not like they make up a huge portion of the crowd. It is good indicator of their popularity tho. I've always wondered how many wwe fans only watch wwe. I was kind of thinking around 70% but could be way off.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
once was cute, but to repeat it in front of basically the same crowd is less cool.
it still the best feud in the company and yes, he's the best heel. but i dont like they're repeating the silent promos.
like people are there offering their sign so he can rip it apart. meh.....

(cant wait for the match)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good segment with Aleister Black and Zelina Vega. First off, we never saw that Aleister Black before. And it was a nice move to endear him to the crowd basically be revealing that he was holding on to Johnny Gargano’s receipts.

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think we are all expecting Ciampa v. Gargano at Takeover New Orleans. But how do they bring Gargano back for it? Maybe an unsanctioned match?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its in 2 weeks and this was taped when? i think we good....

(dont f***ing spoil it people, please!!)

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Good main event between Cole and Ohno. I’m glad they had Cole win clean too instead of cheating or using Fish and O’Reilly.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s time for Kassius to come up. I’d be disappointed if he weren’t up after Wrestlemania

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he’s just gonna stay down in NXT and be a coach at the PC and the job guy. I don’t see a spot for him on the main roster to be honest.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why does Dozovic walk like he has a stick up his piehole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad