Line Combos: Nutivaara/ Kiersted/ Juulsen/ Connauton/ Stillman

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
It's obvious now that Fors has jumped to the top of this group.
The Dallas goalie being the first star, but I think he at least deserves the third star, if not the second. Guy played out of his mind!
I’m not so sure about this quite yet. I think it’s pretty close between him and Nuti. I don’t think Nuti has shown his best so far.

Reactions: harv33173

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I’ve really liked what we’ve seen from Forsling so far. Great waiver pick up.

-ghoste
Great chemistry with Stralman too: I like the pairing.

i feel like Nuti-Gudas would be a nice pairing but not possible with Yands here!

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
Great chemistry with Stralman too: I like the pairing.

i feel like Nuti-Gudas would be a nice pairing but not possible with Yands here!
The other day Forsling got 12:31 5v5 with Gudas while Yandle teamed up with Strålman, so it's certainly possible.

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
Hmm; it would be dangerous but that’s an idea!
I don't quite remember when they swapped partners, but I would imagine that they played with their old buddies in the first period and then started crushing it after switching. That's what the stats say. I always thought it was a shame to move Yandle away from Gudas, but he scored the GWG and all four players were solid so I trust Q at the moment.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If Fors is hurt, and Nuti still can't go, do we see Juuls re-emerge from Q's doghouse tomorrow?

Or

Do we see Fors go on the IR, and Stillman is brought up from the taxi squad?.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Why do the refs keep tossing Panthers from the faceoff? Dallas guy moved into the dot and ref just seemed to say “don’t do that again or I’ll have to warn you again!”

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Juulsen did not impress tonight. :(
He had one shot in the second from the blue line that beat the goalie and was going top corner, just hit the knob of the goalie stick. Goalie wasn't even looking. I had the Dallas feed for some reason, they showed it a few times.
I thought he played all right. He had a rough first for sure. Someone had a sit with Yands in the third.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Did anyone else notice all the rust breaking off on the ice from K. Conn? He started slow and had some mental lapses, but got better as the game went on. He mainly just kept it simple.

Dudes 5th game in a year and a quarter, all due to healthy scratches I believe.

He's probably in the mix now I think after that game.

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
Did anyone else notice all the rust breaking off on the ice from K. Conn? He started slow and had some mental lapses, but got better as the game went on. He mainly just kept it simple.

Dudes 5th game in a year and a quarter, all due to healthy scratches I believe.

He's probably in the mix now I think after that game.
As the most defensive lefty he is a nice backup option. He seems aware of his limitations.

Swede93

Sep 14, 2009
He had one shot in the second from the blue line that beat the goalie and was going top corner, just hit the knob of the goalie stick. Goalie wasn't even looking. I had the Dallas feed for some reason, they showed it a few times.
I thought he played all right. He had a rough first for sure. Someone had a sit with Yands in the third.

sure... but he bobbled every puck in the D zone. Think he got tangled with the linesman twice trying to get it out of the zone. Just lacked composure on D side of puck...agreed on his offensive game, think there’s some upside there

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
sure... but he bobbled every puck in the D zone. Think he got tangled with the linesman twice trying to get it out of the zone. Just lacked composure on D side of puck...agreed on his offensive game, think there’s some upside there
No he didn't Bobble every puck in the D Zone. I watched the game.

I thought he did good considering it was his 4th game of the season, first in 10 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad