Confirmed with Link: Numbers for the New Guys

member 116861

For some weird reason, I've always liked #32 but I wish Beauchemin went with something else. Love the choices by Greg and Soderberg. Not a fan of #14 and #16. Wish they went with #57 and #51/61 instead. Oh well, at least I can order my Soderberg jersey now.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
That is awfully a humongous slap in the face for Siemens. I understand he probably won't care, but Siemens is like older than Zadorov and got his number stolen. 61 looks better on Zadorov anyway.

Rantanen might just get assigned a random rookie jersey number, that is normally how Avs do it for players not named Duchene or MacKinnon.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
That is awfully a humongous slap in the face for Siemens. I understand he probably won't care, but Siemens is like older than Zadorov and got his number stolen. 61 looks better on Zadorov anyway.

Rantanen might just get assigned a random rookie jersey number, that is normally how Avs do it for players not named Duchene or MacKinnon.

If the tenth pick makes the team out of camp in year one, I don't know about that. Especially when it's a number like that since it doesn't seem like we have anything against big numbers.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I didn't even think of that angle, but seeing how Siemens is probably 10th or more on the depth chart, while Zadorov is in the top 4... Zadorov wins regardless of age.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Beauchemin #32

I like that. I think it tips the Avs' hand that Hejduk will (rightly) get his number retired at some point.

This is truly the end for Riku Hahl as an Av

4382.jpg

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Really hate that they aren't using our numbers. They are using the new font, which is the Canucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad