GDT: Number 2, Rangers @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRANGERAMI*

Poor Richards already in the dog house cant even hit the net on a breakaway.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Honestly, we didn't even deserve a point...so we got 1.That's the good news. Now the bad news...This system is a joke, Lundqvist is human this year, and this team isn't going anywhere with these kinds of efforts.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
i want to cry. 2 garbage goals and Miller misses an empty net and Kreider hits the post. Unbelievable. It's like G-d want to make up for all of these injuries by giving that team every lucky break there is. I've never seen a team get this lucky in a shootout ever. Plus of course the Gaborik post in overtime. Absolutely sickening.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Alright. I hate to be reactionary, but this has been 1/3 of the season in the making.

I'm taking a break. I'll come back when it's worth watching. Not giving up 3 hours of schoolwork and studying or planning evenings around this anymore, it's just not worth it.

The only consistency has been the disappointment. Absolutely nothing has been convincing or exciting.

NYRANGERAMI*

This aint last season. Last season was our chance. Dont expect much this season. Too little time to gel and they look worst as they go.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Commence overreaction. Lost the game on a gimmick. It wasn't a badly played road game by any stretch.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
This team couldn't hit an empty net if their lives depended on it. This garbage team shouldn't be taking us to a shootout and winning. No excuses.

And **** Boyle.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Miller made a nice move, can't be mad at him. Be angry at Stepan and his disgusting attempt. No creativity, no hands, no ****ing skill, showing shot the ENTIRE TIME.

Be angry at Brad Richards, who can't even HIT THE NET, on a 1 on 1.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
This team is a riddle wrapped in an enigma shrouded in mystery,
and sometimes they also just slay me with their total lack of what I would like to see, other than once in a while.

This team pisses me off.

NYRANGERAMI*

Commence overreaction. Lost the game on a gimmick. It wasn't a badly played road game by any stretch.

Wasnt played badly. But championship teams find ways to win. And as the season has progressed we look worst not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->