Confirmed with Link: Nuke scored a MotherF****ing goal!!!

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Party mah babies!!!

200.gif

tenor.gif

200.gif

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
The funny part was after it went in Nichushkin did not celebrate at all for a while...I don’t think he believed it himself.

only after his teammates started to celebrate did he finally accept it.

hopefully this gets him going a bit and he scores some more. I don’t expect 40 or 30 goals but I think he can be a 20 goal, 30 assist guy next season.

Reactions: MacBradley and cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The funny part was after it went in Nichushkin did not celebrate at all for a while...I don’t think he believed it himself.

only after his teammates started to celebrate did he finally accept it.

hopefully this gets him going a bit and he scores some more. I don’t expect 40 or 30 goals but I think he can be a 20 goal, 30 assist guy next season.

Might be going a bit over-board there...I'll be thrilled if he can become a 10 goals, 15 assist guy while maintaining his current work-rate & not getting disheartened...

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
He will either score 10 more or he will never score again. I'd prefer option one.

He is a pleasant surprise because he's playing the right way almost every single shift. If on top on that he finally starts scoring ever so often then that's another plus on Sakic's record.

Reactions: MacBradley

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Man, in hindsight, the ewoks are kinda terrifying...

They were getting ready to cook Han before his friends noticed them schlepping him towards the fire...so we know they're down to chow down on some human...they collect helmets as trophies of their kills -- let's not dwell on what might've happened to the dudes inside those helmets -- and use them as instruments for their celebration; they can take out vastly technologically superior opposition with very rudimentary tech, but also show the ability to figure out new (and much more advanced) technology, insanely quickly...

Kinda makes ya think that the star wars sequels should just be about those little bastards taking the empire's tech from that moon base & using it to conquer the every-loving-s*** out of absolutely everything; as retribution for their fallen...whom we know that they mourn...

EDIT:
Like, look at this lil guy's headgear, then look at his cute little spear...that he probably used to make that hat:

Last edited:

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Might be going a bit over-board there...I'll be thrilled if he can become a 10 goals, 15 assist guy while maintaining his current work-rate & not getting disheartened...

Before he totally lost his ability to score he put up a couple (basically) 30 point seasons. If he can get back there he would be pretty useful.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I legit thought he got robbed again because the puck went in and out so quick. Happy for Nuke he deserved that goal with his hard work. Hope the flood gates open for him now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad